What are your favorite Animes?

Ritta

After reading many posts, I've noticed that there are some who like animes. :)

I was wondering which are your favorites. Mine are:

Sailor Moon
Inuyasha (Love the soundtrack)
Death Note (original story)
Hell Girl
Ghost Hunters
Escaflowne
Bleach

:)

The only anime I ever really got into was Vampire Knight even though the second series Guilty was a huge disappointment.

I also liked Elfen Lied, though that was mostly because of all the blood and nudity and violence. I wasn't much of a fan of the storyline.

I would've liked Death Note, but I think I ruined it by watching the live action version first.

Pookah

I have too many....

Naruto
Bleach
Angel Sanctuary
Howl's Moving Castle
Spirited Away
Princess Mononoke
Vampire Hunter D
Nightwalker
Gungrave
Rahxephon
Record of Lodoss War
Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X
Samurai Champloo
Outlaw Star
Witch Hunter Robin
Ouran High School Host Club
Wallflower
Trinity Blood
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Big O
Inuyasha
Yu Yu Hakusho
Hellsing

Diablo2003__s_Cowboy_Bebop_by_dylanliwanag.jpg

yuyu_008.jpg

naruto-shippuden-96238.jpeg

Alucard_by_AmericanSamurai.jpg

Luke1993

I haven't watched any anime series in full, it's something I think I would really like. I used to watch Pokemon all the time when I was younger but as I got older I realised just how repetetive it was!

Dragonball Z I watched about three episodes and I found it very boring lol

One anime though I remember distinctly watching, it was only one episode but I was laughing myself silly as I was very young and there was (At least I remember there was) a lot of foul language in it. It was called outlaw star.

Pookah

One anime though I remember distinctly watching, it was only one episode but I was laughing myself silly as I was very young and there was (At least I remember there was) a lot of foul language in it. It was called outlaw star.

Haha yeah that is more an adult leaning anime. I watch teenage to adult type anime.

Last edited:

boosh

I remember watching 'love hina' and 'chobits' and a few others on youtube a while back. i also have ghost in the shell on dvd, not really watched much since. i also remember watching a bit of elfen lied. that was strange, lol

Eam

Favourites include:

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex & Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

Gits_sac_poster_v.jpg

YouTube - Ghost in the Shell - lithium flower

Full Metal Panic! & Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu

Fullmetalpanicfumoffu.png

Serial Experiments Lain

Serial_Experiments_Lain_DVD_Vol_00.png

The next thing I will be watching is 'Welcome to NHK!'.

30j4rd2.jpg

It's about a hikikomori which will be interesting:

Tatsuhiro Sato is a university dropout and a "hikikomori" – a person suffering from social withdrawal. To Sato’s dismay, his self-imposed exile from the world is rudely interrupted when a mysterious girl knocks on his door. She has charged herself with the task of curing Sato of his hikikimori ways! Now, as new problems ranging from hentai games to internet suicide spring up, can Sato manage to overcome his hermit-like ways, or will the imaginary N.H.K conspiracy force him to remain a hikikomori forever?

Ritta

Wow that NHK anime sounds interesting. I'll look it up and see if I can find all the episodes on YouTube.

Pookah thank you for reminding me about Hayao Miyazaki. I love his movies. My fav is Howl's Castle. The last one I watched was Ponyo.

:)

Haruhiist

I highly recommend NHK. The ending ruined the whole series, but I like the concept.

Warning: this anime can get you a little depressed, but that's because you realize how similar the situations sometimes could be.

slapstick

Naruto
Bleach
Notebook
Dragon BaLL Z
Ninja Scroll
Fist of the North star
Ghost in the Shell
Streetfighter Animated movie
Streetfighter Alpha

Haruhiist

What's with all the mainstream stuff?

Not applying that all mainstream stuff is bad, but they usually are, because producers don't give a **** about quality, only money.

Try checking out these titles:

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Cowboy Bebop
Hajime no Ippo
Black Lagoon
Detroit Metal City

Tuco

I'm not a big fan of anime, I've only watched five that I can remember, most of them "mainstream":
King Arthur
Space Cobra
Captain Tsubasa
Saint Seiya
Dragonball (Z)
The soundtracks to all of these series are great.

brokenfingers04

Dragonball and Z
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Inuyasha
Yu Yu Hakusho
Arjuna
Blackjack
Speed Grapher
Death Note

Some of these I didn't finish watching but really liked them.