What are your pet peeves?

hbanana11

Random, but what are your pet peeves?

I'll start out....My pet peeve is when people leave crumbs in butter.

Zarrix

When people jokingly call me names in front of others. I take it to heart too much.

When I ask someone something and I get no answer. Even a 'fuck off' is better then at least I know its wrong.

When people ask me what im watching on tv, what i am listening to or what I am browsing on the web. Unless its someone I really trust, Ill wont tell them, even though it isnt that bad.

When people giggle randomly around me, it really irritates the hell out of me.

hbanana11

Zarrix said:
When people giggle randomly around me, it really irritates the hell out of me.

I absolutely hate that! Its so damn annoying! And then of course it always seems like they are laughing at me specifically.

Shinigami

I hate my stuttering/ stammer, it can get really bad on the phone much more so than in any other situations it can get embarrasing.

People who say : Im not being racist/sexist/ageist...but...

I cant help but think, who are you kidding?

The weirdest one I can think of is when a person barely ever speaks to you in class, then suddenly one day they say: "hey I just had a mini-sick, but its ok I swallowed it!"

What??!! Why did I need to know that?! Your first words directed at me were that?! wtf

bleach

Banned
Shinigami said:
The weirdest one I can think of is when a person barely ever speaks to you in class, then suddenly one day they say: "hey I just had a mini-sick, but its ok I swallowed it!"

What??!! Why did I need to know that?! Your first words directed at me were that?! wtf

Hahah, that is quite a hilarious ice-breaker

lindsay002

when you're with someone and you're buying say a chocolate bar, and you ask if they would like one as well, and they say nooo thanks, then you insist, they still say no, and you're like alright.. so you have your chocolate bar all to yourself and you're happy and then they ask CAN I HAVE A BITE???????? aaaaa. It bothers me. lol.

DeathTheKid

I hate it when people describe things as random.
LOL OMG CHEESE IM LIEK SO RANDOM RITE??!!!?1
YEAH OMFG JILL, UR SO FRIGGIN RANDUM XD
I hate hate HATE IT!!

siren_0_0

Not really a pet peeve but I kind of flinch everytime someone I'm getting to know, describes a person or event or thing as crazy. I guess it's because I have ocd and sa and I'm worried that they might think these mental disorders fall under the "crazy" category as well. :?

Seras

I hate it when people breathe really loud.... and
when people double dip.... I also hate it when certain people start singing songs in the car when theyre right next to me in an annoying voice.
AALLSSSOO
When people yell or scream at me.
When people talk loud....
I have a few more but I can't remember them....
>.>

<.<