What are your values?

MikeyC

I also like people who can admit they are wrong and no how to apologize without seeing it as a threat to their ego.
I am like this. I can apologise pretty easily and admit mistakes/wrongdoings, although my ego is not very big so it's a lot easier, ha.

Srijita52

I am like this. I can apologise pretty easily and admit mistakes/wrongdoings, although my ego is not very big so it's a lot easier, ha.

Same here. In fact I've been told I apologise too much even when I didn't do anything wrong. That's also not good I guess.

KiaKaha

Banned
One of my biggest turn off's is large ego's - I really don't like arrogance or how important people constantly try to make themselves appear.

I guess with the apology thing - it's probably not good to apologize all the time, it is not particularly fair on yourself. But if you have the courage to actually admit your mistakes, without trying to cover it up or masquerading it for something else - I think illustrates humility, maturity and courage - and I think people appreciate it.

shakethelight

compassion is probably something I vaule the most.
and people who have large egos yah I cant deal with that either. Ego's ruin everything.
loyalty is another big thing I vaule
and I need someone who has passion/ambition