What did you eat today?

I'm the only vegetarian in this house, which can be uncomfortable at meal times. I find myself apologizing for it, but I shouldn't. I'm not ashamed of it, but sometimes it's difficult being the only one.

Last edited:

Bama_Heath

I ate me some beef lo mein. I love asian food and eat it all the time...well I love everything asian...culture etc. Must have something to do with my moms being asian lol.

Uber Schnitzel

Breakfast: Bran flakes and cappuccino
Lunch: Crisp sandwich - was supposed to have a protien shake but I messed up
Dinner: veggie burger. I was that tired from work I made a meal but felt stuffed after eating one burger so that was it.
Had a yogurt later on and am now currently snacking on some dry roasted peanuts.
--------------------------------------------------------
My nutrition plan has been screwed recently. I gotta start eating properly

Bama_Heath

Asian people are cool. What brand of asian are you lol...

My grandmother was 100% 'brand x' and was adopted in the 1920's so I don't know for sure :) She and my mom look Chinese in all their younger pictures, but my uncle looked Vietnamese or Cambodian or Filipino though because he was so tanned. They all have the jet black hair and black almond shaped eyes though. I'm going to guess I'm the Chinese brand...lol I've got the black hair and black eyes...but their not almond shaped...I wish they were :(

Pookah

Breakfast: Spirutein shake w/ pureed carrots and fruit
Lunch: ^ same as above
Dinner: Turkey + quinoa meatloaf, carrots, potatoes

Bama_Heath

Oh yeah, your eyes look a bit Asian even if you insist they aren't lol. I'm half Viet...who knew we had that in common..I know how to say thank you in Vietnamese, but that's it lol What do you like about the culture besides the food? :D

Wow that's cool...I thought your eyes looked exotic in some way lol. I love everything like the languages, art, history, fashion, architecture and design, old world customs etc etc...and last but not least I have to admit that I find the women very attractive :D Asian people are just beautiful.

Bama_Heath

Yeah, I just have huge eyes lol. I have my pop's traits though and he is Jewish. My mom is really beautiful though and my sister is a carbon copy of her. I agree Vietnamese, well.. all asians have some sort of grace about them. I love fashion and architecture too. You're fun.

Your eyes are not huge lol....believe me. One of my friends that is a girl has eyes like a praying mantis...it's like she never blinks....now that's huge. That is definitely a unique heritage being part Jewish and part Vietnamese. You don't look very Jewish though...you may have more Asian traits than you realize too cause you really are pretty...not that Jewish people aren't lol. Yeah grace is a perfect word...and I really love the elegant female attire like the dresses and stuff. The Architecture is just phenomenal too for houses with the sliding doors and bamboo fences. LOL thanks....I'm either fun or funny...I guess neither is bad :)

Bama_Heath

haha i love how you don't even deny flirting with baba!! i have my profile on private i think. thanks so much for saying that about me- people actually say that about me a lot, which i appreciate. you seem so genuine also, and intellegent :)

Who's 'Baba' lol?? I think that is some type of polish dessert cake :) You are right though about 'abeautifulmind' seeming so genuine and intelligent. Her posts seem to be really well thought out and helpful which the latter is most important. I'd say she picked the right username :)