• Just look at the posts that people have posted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • send messages to others signed up to this site

• trying to meet sum1

• Total voters

ricky

hey, i always see a few members online an loads of guests but i never see alot of post being ermmm posted but i do jus look at the world, uk, meeting people and australian boards tho. so here is a poll (if i can get it workin) to see wat u do on this site. an its gud becuase if u dont like posting things u can always just vote neways.

luv rick xx

cody2468

I read threads and sometimes post as well, I don't get alot of time on the computer so I don't come here very often. I often find reading other threads helpful.

-Jp

i just look for messages that interest me and navigate trough the maze of i wanna die post, not that they are wrong. it's just that there too many of them. stop self pittying already!! in the process i hope i can inspire some people to get some new insights or motivation to conquer SA...not sure if that has much influence though :? but i hope it does

Crimefish

I post and look at posts. I generally don't put threads on here, 'cause it's slightly more productive to put it on a sie with more people. (Seeing as I'm not trying to give advice, I'm trying to get it.)
I'm not really bothered about meeting people, I just want to find out about myself by finding out about SA.

Sempfy

I read any threads which interest me, and post my thoughts sometimes. I've been using forums for quite a few years, and initially I never posted coz of the whole "my opinions suck and people will think I'm stupid" thing. Nowadays, I've come out of my shell a little more tho.