What do ppl think of SA ppl?

creep_x

Just wondering what do people think of us? Do they think we are just shy? or social retards or geeks? or just plain dumb? coz I know that most of them don't even know that theres something called SA

xSleepy

I think people just think im shy and weird and nice too. Hopefully they dont think im crazy or something.

Haven

I think sometimes we come across as snobs and stand-offish.

Then again, I often feel people look down on me as if I were a 5 year old when they talk to me. :(

Zarrix

Haven said:

Then again, I often feel people look down on me as if I were a 5 year old when they talk to me. :(

I feel the exact same thing.

miss_amy

I think if they know they think we are weird or a mental case and if they don't know they think we are stand offish, snobby and rude.

Haven

Zarrix said:
Haven said:

I feel the exact same thing.

I know. It's like, "Oh, the quiet one is trying to say something! *gasp*" It feels humiliating, and then I get self-conscious and too embarrassed to say what I wanted to say.

scorpion

Sometimes i get the feeling people think i am a freak, people just look at me whith a very strange look.
It realy feels like they are saying FREAK, FREAK!!