What do you do on days like this one?

What? :confused:

So anyway,I get like this some days and it feels like defeat,some days just feel like defeat.I got this wound on my ankle that's been open for over a year,the skins mostly gone now and it's been replaced with a bloody mush.
It hurts.
Tbph I'm lying face down in sweet pity....pity for myself.
It should be noted that this post has been edited and that edit came in the form of an extrapolation.
Indoors.Indoors,indoors,indoors.Sometimes these four walls feel like hostile country.

Where does a mind go when the body has a travel limit self imposed?
Around the internet?
Try using a rut stuck mind as a means for escaping a rut stuck frame of mind.
You won't need to but that kind of failure.It's free.

I am sick of other peoples differing opinions.Don't want to see them on this post.
It's that simple.Blood simple.
You spend twelve months bleeding and the inner culture goes.
No hoity toit here,just real,honesty.

I kinda keep to myself.Honest intentions but my motivations at times are as queer as pie.
Couldn't say why.
Sometimes inquisity isn't a church mouse.A fact of life I've learned to live with.
Though painfully.

Boy,you gotta get that steam out your guts or you're gonna pop!
fat momma.You was wise.

What do you do on a day like this?
When the **** hits the Shinola.
Shinola gets a big "S" because **** ain't a brand name.
Well not yet anyhows.
There's time.

That last bit don't work because you can't see **** right now.
Censorship.It's like a blizzard.
Unwelcome and obscuring.

My name is Ben Elton.
Goodnight.

Last edited:
I hear you. Today I have eaten cookies... hahaha I am busy procrastinating. There's a lot of going places I should be doing and there's about 7 unopened bill/letters on the table in front of me that I really need to address. There's a number of phonecalls to return......So basically today is like y/d and the day before and last week. What am I going to do about it? I'm going to go and have a cigarette and then I'm going to start planning how to get the things done that I need to get do this will take me some time to mentally prepare for. But I will succeed because I will do it in steps and give myself well thought out plans. Knowing there's a plan in place to escape should I need to often voids the need to escape. Step by step.