What do you like? (in picture)

WelshOne

Astronomy. I've been fascinated by it ever since I was a kid.

astronomy.jpg

Medieval things. This includes weapons, castles, clothing, armor, basically anything. I decorated my bedroom in a Medieval theme, and bought most of my weapons from eBay. I should take pictures of them sometime.

noble-medieval.gif

Ditto to those two!

The Universe is fascinating, and there are so many mysteries or things we know very little about... and the scope is mind boggling too. To think it's 13.7 billion light years to the edge of the visible Universe, and there's 6,000 billion miles in one light year... it's just too much to even start to imagine!

I also like medieval stuff. They are my favourite type of computer game lol, which is probably a bit geeky of me. What weapons do you have? I only have a Katana (displayed on the old fireplace in my room)... oh, and I have a 7ft tall longbow which I use occasionally for fun :)

Always wanted these ever since I was about 12 or 13. They've always managed to elude me tho

35546_w.jpg

And I've loved swords since I was a little kid

Swords3.jpg

Last edited:
Obviously...
jing_earl_grey.jpg

I quite literally worship Paul Simon... (and Garfunkel, to a lesser extent)
e08-mage061.jpg

I have a strange obsession with fields. I have constant urges to run through them. Trees are nice, too.
tree-in-field.jpg

Chickpeas might just be the most perfect food on Earth.
10173291.jpg

hippiechild

Robert Sapolsky is my favorite moving thing in existence...oh.. my goshh <3
sapolsky3.jpg

this person
p-kalabalik31.jpg

also, this person is ever so totally, indescribably awesome
4377164899.jpg

I also like RedRibbons! Where are you, my friend?!
redribbon4-main_Full.jpg

Last edited:

klytus

The really sad and geeky thing is I can name half the guns on there ::eek::

That's actually quite good. It'd be much better, though, if you knew how to use half the guns on there, too. ::p: I find weapons very visually pleasing, to be honest.

Danfalc

Banned
That's actually quite good. It'd be much better, though, if you knew how to use half the guns on there, too. ::p: I find weapons very visually pleasing, to be honest.

LOL as much as I would love to learn to use guns,I wouldnt trust myself around them I already have a weopons conviction so I couldnt get a license anyway boo hiss ::p:

But yeah there is somthing almost sexy about guns,i also love swords and knives.