what everyone else thinks

lifesnotfair

You know its funny how people think that i am in serious need of help, and in reality i might be more sane that anyone else around. Just because i think Love and romance is gross, and humanity is just about on the brink of destroying each other makes me wonder...

let me get into more detail in what i am meaning

1) Love.. well there are people out there that think that Love is the best thing that is out there, and everyone should experience it.. Well ha.. i think love is nothing more than feeling of want. Seriously i think love is over rated. I personally do not want anything to do with love, because you know everytime i have felt like falling in love, i get hurt over and over again, just to the point that love basically is a total contradiction in how i feel about it.

2) humanity.. well all i can say is that people murder, con, assault, reject, hurt, demorialize, step over, and step on each other. i am sorry for painting such a dark picture here, however, its the honest truth. Everything that i have said here is the truth, maybe blunt... but honest.

I am not discouraging you all from falling in love, however you know, as far as i am concerned with love, and as far as women enjoying my company, i have to say is that i have a better chance of winning the miss universe than falling in love with that special women.. yes..yes i know, if you continue to think like that, it willnever happen, but when you have rejected over and over again, it makes you just a *tiny* bit bitter.

My Rant For now.. .

Anonymous

Good for you. you know what?
First: Love is a choice u made from time to time to me. people like to be in love so they fall in love. love don't get them. they get love. when they are bored of each the love is gone. they did the choice of not love.
Second about humanity: I have seen the planet earth sending both: good and bad energys to far and distant places of the galaxy. i',m not sure about the balance of these energys.

P.S. I'm a neurotic, anger takes me for surprise. cheers.

GettingThere

Hey, you only have to look at the number of people who celebrate their 50th wedding aniversarys to know that true love exists.

As for the other, the media of the world finds that it does better out of reporting the bad shit, good news is rarely deemed to be newsworthy and is thus left out. Fact is though that for everything bad that happens lots of good things happen. You have to look at the other half of the glass.

Ads7800

Geez, how many times are you going to post the same crap about not wanting, and in fact hating, love (personally I think you are lying to protect yourself from rejection). We are all aware of your opinion on this and that there is nothing we can say to change your mind.
Perhaps you are at the wrong forum. Maybe you should go to www. people who would rather whinge forever than do something to help themselves .com. I was once in your shoes and now I can see how much I used to irritate people with my negativity (which was nowhere near as aggressive as yours currently is). I'm getting on the phone right now and apologising to them all.
Sorry for the Dr. Phil approach, but its bloody true. If you want to consider yourself a victim forever instead of realising that YOU are the person who keeps this going, then don't expect to ever have a life. As more people realise you are a 'hopeless' case, the less they will hang around you or bother to help because they will get sick of it and look for someone who actually wants to be helped.
I mean, do you want to get better? When I read your posts, it seems to me you would rather use your SP to get sympathy and attention than seek advice about how to improve.

lifesnotfair

oh so i should bow down to you "oh great savior!!!" i see you have all the answers... .

Ha.. nobody knows how i feel exactly, and yes, maybe i do want some attention because nobody (especially women) pay me any attention. Fine...whatever, but who are you to tell me how you feel, and how to share my opinion. If people want to give up and say fine.. whatever loser, fine, i have heard that all my life. Now you think that i am nothing but a whinner, fine, i don't care, but if you decide to post a reply, feel free to add your sarcasm because you know what.. i don't give a crap!!!!!!!!

lifesnotfair

Oh ya one other thing.. have you been going through life having to do EVERYTHING for yourself, without much help from friends, or family. So basically being alone is a common thing for me

Yossarian

Hmm...

1) What you hate though is not love but the absence of love. The pain of not having it and being rejected and unwanted or unloved. While sure that's shite ...umm very shite actually it's not really love that's over rated. If you were a gorgeous sex god who could wet a womens knickers at 50 paces I'm sure you'd feel differently. Mind you we all would :lol:

2) Just echoing previous replies really....man(woman) also loves, encourages, teaches, helps, saves, self-sacrifices, laughs, nurtures, protects etc etc Though with modern technology comes greater power meaning it takes less and less people to do more and more destruction.....so who knows? It hasn't happened yet so more wine please.

3) At least you've got the balls to get rejected over and over. It's more than I've got. Plus I just want to say you have every right to post here.

Ads7800

lifesnotfair said:
oh so i should bow down to you "oh great savior!!!" i see you have all the answers... .

Ha.. nobody knows how i feel exactly, and yes, maybe i do want some attention because nobody (especially women) pay me any attention. Fine...whatever, but who are you to tell me how you feel, and how to share my opinion. If people want to give up and say fine.. whatever loser, fine, i have heard that all my life. Now you think that i am nothing but a whinner, fine, i don't care, but if you decide to post a reply, feel free to add your sarcasm because you know what.. i don't give a crap!!!!!!!!
I don't remember saying I had ALL the answers, but okay, if you insist on exaggerating my words then fine again.
Yes, I don't know how you feel and it isn't the point. The point is you obviously don't really want any help regardless of how much I don't understand you. If you want some genuine help, I'll treat you with some genuine respect. But if you don't want any help and JUST want attention then why do you bother posting, you are wasting yours and our time.
And I have all the right in the world to tell you how I feel about your post, that's what we're here for.

Yossarian

I agree with alot of what yousay Ads, especially the right to say what you want. I'm not comfortable with discouraging others from posting tho, unless they are nasty etc. It can be hard for alot of people to post here even me alot of the time. Tho prob not hard enough for alot of people i imagine :lol:

lifesnotfair

i didn't say anything about not wanting help, but who am i suppose to ask? the imaginary person to the left of me.. .or to the right of me???

Ads7800

C'mon, lifesnotfair. Pick up a phone, call your GP, no, see him in person and get a referral to a clinic that helps these sort of problems. If Canada's public health care system covers mental problems, take advantage of it. I'm sure there is a clinic in your price range and in your local area or at least somewhere close to your local area.

Ads7800

And I would like to apologise for saying don't post anymore if you've got nothing more to say than 'I hate everything', your words are just as important/unimportant as mine. But please seek help from a clinic, it would do you the world of good.

Ads7800

Geez, what a shithouse system. Well, I hope it comes quick. But, if it takes too much longer you might want to consider looking elsewhere for a place without such a long waiting list.

Anonymous

lifesnotfair said:
nobody knows how i feel exactly

I think a member from the past whom you could relate a lot too
(he joined mar 14th), might describe something familiar to you:

"I feel like i have a 10 tonne weight on my shoulder, with regards to social situations.

I feel very isolated from the whole world, which is kinda scary since, i rather play on my computer, rather than deal with people.

What a scary thought, i am just tired of trying to fit in, and try to make myself more socialable, but its an uphill struggle with me spinning my wheels on ice.

But i do not know if it will ever happen. I am so busy with work, and when i get home i am so exhaused that i don't feel like going out. And on my days off, i have to like do shopping, laundry, and things like that.. so i don't know.. I just don't know when i am going to have the time to meet someone
I am just so tired of guys talking about their relationships, and how they have everything going for them, and where i do not."

A well spoken and honest man. Ok life, take care for now. i doubt you really can stand me even when i do that for you without probs, so i'm off.
And please people, try to be a lil bit more HORNY(i guess that's to myself, nm :roll: )
p.s. I would like to say hello and send a hug to somebody who joined on Sept 5th, you know who you are.
The kind person and The evil person. why do i like you both? :? *vanishes*.

Anonymous

lifesnotfair,

Lsten, I can relate to your anger and frustration.I often feel that life has just got it in for me. I try to do things to fit in with people yet it always gets thrown back in my face. The sense of isolation and rejection is at times unbearable. I find myself wondering "why me?". It's like an invisible disease which destroys you from the inside with the added insult of having to effectively live in quarantine, where people don't come near.

But I know that this evil thing is not going to go away by itself. To get rid of it, the effort is going to have to come from me. Yes, a therapist can offer guidance but the effort will have to come from within. So rather than wait until you reach the top of the list for a counsellor, I think you should go get some self-help material and make a start yourself. After all, the therapist is only going to give you pretty much the same advice and then leave you to go practise the techniques yourself. Yes, they'll offer additional comfort and support (hopefully), but your situation will only improve when you start to make the effort yourself.

So start now. It seems to me like you're using the fact you're on a waiting list as an excuse to procrastinate, to put off the hard work required for recovery.

Anonymous

sorry, didnt mean to make anybody uncomfortable. I also use words such as "evil" as if its nothing to discuss about, my apologizes. there are whole books about the topic.
Anyways,the real world is waitin

ignisfatuus

ads7800 said:
Geez, what a shithouse system.

lmao It is, but then I never hear anything about Australia's...Anyways, once your GP decides that you may indeed be suffering from SP or other mental illness, your case is forwarded to Central Intake. They act as a screening organisation of sorts and will ask you several questions in a phone conversation that lasts about ten minutes. From there, they pass you on to a psychiatrist. You don't have any choice in who you are given, but if you find they are not working out you can talk to your GP and ask for a change. Don't forget that since it is a psychiatrist you will be seeing, the method of treatment used will by psychopharmacological. If you want to see an psychologist to try CBT the sessions are not covered by medicare. However, your insurance may cover it.