What gives you hope/makes u continue?

BlackKids

The same as what most other people have said. The need to succeed is also very important to me, which means never giving up.
Also I've gotten to a point in my life where I couldn't really care what others think / feel about me. Life is much much too short and must be experienced.

FOR REAL

Banned
The same as what most other people have said. The need to succeed is also very important to me, which means never giving up.
Also I've gotten to a point in my life where I couldn't really care what others think / feel about me. Life is much much too short and must be experienced.

well said "the running man":)

anomicdeer

i dont want to die being known as what people think of me now...
but i hate caring about what they think about me

Tangent

Banned
The chance to help others not go through what I am.

Absolutely! It is thinking like this that gives me the most hope. If I can do my bit to help make the world a happier, kinder place, I'll die with no regrets.

EscapeArtist

Traveling with one friend or two (of which I do not have..).. hiking through Utah, Arizona, Alaska. Living life, without the pressure to be funny all the time, just exploring unreal beauty with trustworthy, well rounded people... Living out of a car, but still having people to talk to.. I can't yet imagine having a significant other, I'd feel tied down and awkward. I don't know why, I just can't, so that's not in the picture. But man....Utah....... I've been very negative about the future lately because I've spent all of my Utah savings on my family's house rent. Money harsh times for my mom. But now instead, I dream of biking to Utah with minimal cash. ^o^ there's always hope in nature.
It's just a matter of remembering it's always within reach

johnny 85

hmm, family, close friends, tryin to achieve my goals and music ( i no, music? but it really is a big part/influence on my life!!! ) .

mitchellb999

I have no hope. The best I can do is just accept my fate that I will never be 'normal' and try to finish off the remainder of my life.

Pink_Paula

The things that give me hope right now are my mum, i'd be lost without her she's my rock, the thing is she's very ill right now so it's a struggle to stay positive day to day! My bf ad my rabbits :)

-Good memories
-Supportive family, friends.
-Music.. Beautiful songs, lyrics, nice music videos
-a comedy to have a good laughter
-playing games to have a little distraction
-reading a nice book =) or writing a story myself
-writing song lyrics.. Or poem's
-Nature, walking at the park, hugging my pets
-birds singing =)
-relaxation music
-singing
-faith !!!!

EDIT:

-learning new stuff.. Like school stuff ^^ I am very diligently :)
-good conversations
-fashion
-photoshop and paint shop pro (distraction)
-spiritual stuff

Last edited:

jhanniffy

What give me hope: If I reach the one goal I have set for myself I will not only make a difference in others lives but will give my life a purpose.

What makes me continue: The fact that I am afraid to let people down!

iamthenra

Honestly, I don't have much hope left... After my father died, I lost a big part of what little joy I had in life. All the people who I loved and surrounded myself with when I was younger, have all left me. They all got married, have kids and lives of their own, which doesn't include me now. I still have my mother, but she is one of the most negative people I know, and according to the psychiatrists she is the reason why I have SA and depression. Why I continue to exist, is because of my fear of death... Otherwise I would have killed myself long ago. I have never felt more alone and isolated than I have recently, the heart ache gets to be very intense.

overcome.

I try to look at things as optimistically as I can, given any situation. Yeah, I'm fighting depression right now, but I just try to notice the little (good) things and appreciate what I have, rather than what I don't have. Although they're not a miracle cure for anything, you'd be surprised at how quickly the good things can add up.

Last edited:

dreamqueen

what gives me hope or continue ?? hmm well things in life make me happy like hobbies, the time with my boyfriend, nature, music an taking care of myself. they make me happy n relise that i got these things and as long as i have them im good :)

i like the company of others very much but between others and i there seems to be alot of incoherence between.. which is why im here

Last edited: