what i think!!

LA323

i dont know, but i think that SA chances peoples lives and how they look at things in a goodway, since my SA, i have learn 2 listen to what people have 2 say instead of judging them and being superficial. its like i have opened my eyes, and if there was some1 that i knew and had problems, i would listen 2 them, and support them, which before i wouldnt have done (i dont know if all this makes sense), but thats how i feel, but im not saying that SA is a good thing, but it can somehow change u and make u a better person, but i dont know, COME ON, ""SOME OPINIONS PEOPLE!!!!!

applesewer

thats a bit weird! I've just read this post after replying to your "WHY?" post. Looks like you're one step ahead of me!!! ;)

pitkreet

I've noticed SA has changed my attitude towards all living creatures. I always loved animals but never cared much for things like insects and creepy crawlies.

In the past, if I say a fly buzzing around in my home, I would just swat it without a second thought. Now I always open the window and guide them out. What right have I got to end that creatures shot at life?

I used to be pretty scared of spiders but since I got SA, I see them as harmless creatures with a life to live, they mean me no harm. So now I happily pick them up and set them free outside, or just leave them in peace, crawling around my walls.

I think a lot of people with SA start to look for meaning in their seemingly hopeless lives, contemplate why they are here, is there a God, and get quite philosophical about things. I don't see humans as having more rights than any other creature with which we share our lives on this planet.

Fredscars

i'm certainly more...attentive towards peoples feelings and opinions. I also notice little things abuot people behave. i think this SA has given me an outlook on life i had never considered before. as odd as this sounds i now want to spend my life studying people, whereas before i had no ambitions

tommydog

actually yer it probly has made me more sensitive toward people with mental disorder i guess good point. Yes i think so.

pitkreet with your point about being more philosophical .. i used to be that way about EVERYTHING gawd i was a wanker :lol:

seriously i think thats about as far as you can get from a good thing .. in MY OPINION i think its a load of shit .. and i see it as nothing more than "mind fucking" which is the opposite to what someone with sp needs to be doing.

pitkreet

tommy_15 said:
.. in MY OPINION i think its a load of shit .. and i see it as nothing more than "mind fucking"

tommy, you need to get off the fence and say what you really think :lol:

Shadow

If you can recover from SA to a point where you can live a happy, healthy life then it's a good time. Any kind of suffering, if you endure and survive it can be a good thing. It makes you look at the world in a way that most people just don't see. And it makes you ask questions that most people don't ask. I hate having SA right now but in 5-10 years time when I'm better I think I'll be glad I had/have it.

Anonymous

I care about creepy crawlies.
Did you know that if insects were not that small they would eat us alive?
I mean they were here before us ( humans ) they are lots more of us
(billions and billions, who knows) And well. they have soul and dopamine since they move. everything that moves/breaths has a sort of a soul. except maybe a machine, but that doesnt breath.

The point is. I care about some creepy crawlies. but i just dotn like flies at all. i believe thats the only exception. i see them as spys from Hell to watch earth, but that's me. not that im afraid of them, just dont like them.
Spiders. thats another thing. Wonderful creation.

I get your point Tom, but i won't leave the creepy crawlies never.
i would have an insect pet if they would live longer.

Anonymous

Fredscarecrow said:
as odd as this sounds i now want to spend my life studying people

It's not odd at all. different and attractive to some peoples like me.
Studying people requires a lot of skills and observation skills wich certainly you have ( if my observation skills didnt fail me )
I wanted to be a psychiatrist or something related but at the end i did design :I. I don't complain at all. there are jobs and i don't think i would be a good psychiatrist/ psychologist (wathever is spelled)now, but who knows.
Oh well. If it's odd. i love it.

LilMissTragic

WAHOO. Someone with a true feeling for animals...even the little ones everyone hates. I thought I was alone in my love for ALL animals. Nice to know i'm not :).
Nothing to do with the topic, just had to butt in :)

Anonymous

I think us SA's have a great need to be accepted,therfore we are obsessed with being nice and liked.But I feel that while this is what I crave,I feel I fail as it's hard to get close to people,and with all the internal focus it's hard to really feel others needs above or even on a par with my own.

Fredscars

Guest 747 said:
Fredscarecrow said:
as odd as this sounds i now want to spend my life studying people

It's not odd at all. different and attractive to some peoples like me.
Studying people requires a lot of skills and observation skills wich certainly you have ( if my observation skills didnt fail me )
I wanted to be a psychiatrist or something related but at the end i did design :I. I don't complain at all. there are jobs and i don't think i would be a good psychiatrist/ psychologist (wathever is spelled)now, but who knows.
Oh well. If it's odd. i love it.
:D i love people who are nice to me.
lol
yeh..psychiatrist or social psychologist/psychoanylist. depends on school grades really.

Shadow

LilMissTragic said:
WAHOO. Someone with a true feeling for animals...even the little ones everyone hates. I thought I was alone in my love for ALL animals. Nice to know i'm not :).
Nothing to do with the topic, just had to butt in :)

I love animals, even the little creepy crawlers. :)

I think you'll find alot of SA suffers have a greater appreciation for all life.