What is it about xanax?

Soulspectre

I don't know what it is but for some reason when ever I take some xanax I feel home. I enter a state of mental clarity and perception unbound my negative judgment. I feel a sense of everything and nothing. I think about deep philosophical issues, and the meaning of existence and the way we go through life. I realize that when my judgment is suspended and I see things for what they are I am more at peace in this odd way. Things are so confusing yet make so much sense. What is the meaning of it all? It drives me mad sometimes, I just can't understand it. In a way the xanax makes me feel so dis attached from the world in a good way, I enter an altered state of mind that I can't comprehend, but it feels that it's the way things should be or the truth of life is revealed. I'm sorry if I'm getting a little too deep, I'm on xanax right now;). I'm probably going to look at this tomorrow and be like "What the **** was I talking about?" If anybody can relate to or comprehend whatever the hell I just wrote, plz comment back.

SickJoke

There's nothing deep about it really. You're just feeling the pleasurable effects of a drug.

SilentType

Banned
Give it some time. I've been taking xanax for years and the only effect it gives me now is a bit of relaxation. It was pleasurable and had a sedating effect at first, but after a month or so that disappeared.

Peace

Jay Cataldo

There's nothing deep about it really. You're just feeling the pleasurable effects of a drug.

Exactly. Plus, if your natural mental state is filled with chaos and confusion, any deviation from that state will feel great by comparison. Xanax is no wonder-drug.

SilentType

Banned
It certainly calms you down and that helps if you're always anxious. There is no wonder-drug. They all have their pitfalls.

Peace

UltraShy

I take 10 mg of Xanax a day. I have yet to get any mind altering experience from it save a mild level of calming. The other week I calculated (from my mass collection of empty prescription bottles) that I've consumed about 7,000 2mg bars of Xanax thus far.

Errordotocx

When I take tabs I usually become really talkative...but then i'm also sleep...and those are painkillers...so idk lol.

I got some xanax a few weeks back to try it and it never seemed to help. I'm not looking for a drug to cure my problems anyways. It's tempting yes, but it seems somewhat ridiculous to me to have to rely on a drug.