What is the problem?

Scottish_Player

Today i was thinking agian about all this stuff and what i can and cant do,i was thinking how people including myself come on and talk about how they could never get up and give a speech or get on a dance floor and start dancing and other stuff like that,well my point is why would i ever want to get up and give speeches (apart from weddings ) why would i ever want to get up and dance in a crowd even some people who are not social phobic would not do this what iam trying to say is iam an electrician and not everyone could rewire a house or find faults with appliances.Iam a little stuck now about what iam trying to say here but i hope it makes sense.Its like you think to yourself i could never give a speech but think again and say well why would i ever want to give a speech? oh no iam loosing it now and just starting to babble on :oops: i'll stop now :p

Yossarian

I'm not sure what you're talking about either but then I never know what the hell I'm saying so it's cool. Babble on!! (get it? babylon/babble on?) *sigh*

Anyway, to me it's not whether I want to do stuff. It's about whether I could, should I ever feel the need to approach strange women and rub my crotch up against them, should I wish to. These women have no say in the matter either, I might add. Actually I did add.

It's about freedom. Freedom from fear. To me anyway.

maggie

Scottish, i think i know what you are getting at.....like the dancing thing...i never do that either 8O , but, in the long run, it's not a big deal, right? And cool you know how to fix electrical things, not a lot of people can do that...we have to take the negative with the positive :)

wutnow

Scottish_Player said:
just starting to babble on :oops: i'll stop now :p

Nah, it makes good sense.

Don't freak out unless you absolutely have to :mrgreen:. Save it up for the good stuff: fly open, something hanging out of nose, shirt on inside/ out, etc.

I wore two different shoes once 8O . That was pretty good. Now I know to match them, so that's an improvement right? :mrgreen:

wutnow

Scottish_Player said:
just starting to babble on :oops: i'll stop now :p

Nah, it makes good sense.

Don't freak out unless you absolutely have to :mrgreen:. Save it up for the good stuff: fly open, something hanging out of nose, shirt on inside/ out, etc.

I wore two different shoes once 8O . That was pretty good. Now I know to match them, so that's an improvement right? :mrgreen:

Scottish_Player

What iam trying to say is why worry about things that you will/may never have to do.There is lots of things i cant and will never be able to do but at the same time i will never have to do them so forget it and focus on somthing that does matter.

Hope that made a little more sense than the last msg :oops: