what kind of men/women are you looking for?

Anonymous

hi, what kind of women/men do you want? both aspects. physically or mentally. Social Phobics are of course not phobics everytime, especially not with women or men they are not attracted to. So to what kind of women do you get too nervous? the ones you like....

avid_merrion

funily enuff i normally get the girls when i go through my burst of confidence phase that i go through for bout 2 years then all of a sudden the SA comes back. I like who i am when i am confident and value myself and others in a more positive way. I normally go wild for olive skinned girls dark hair and dark eyes physically and inside i go for someone who makes me feel the funny way you do when you like someone you know you just know and feel it.

MRnomates

I have bursts like that avid wish it was constant, needs a girl thats buzzin if u get me bout 5ft blonde nice ass n smiles

Fredscars

i get bursts of confidence..but they last around..a day, or a few hours. But they are quite regular
ooh..guys with long hair..face piercings (lol) dark hair, dark eyes, fair skin

lol

Remus

Staff member
sounds like me ten years ago.....

boohoo ahh cruel world!

spacecadetglow-hair.jpg

time is so cruel! :cry:

:wink:

Chilling_Echo

ooo i love dark eyes, dark hair, happy trails are an added bonus with guys. confidence always gets me, i always hope it will rub off on me.