What kind of sleep routine are you currently in?

anomicdeer

I usually go to sleep at 9pm/21:00. Mainly because there is really nothing happening in my life right now so I just wake up waiting for the day to end and can't wait to go to sleep. But lately I've been up a little late because...well I listen to music before I go to sleep and it;s hard for me to stop sometimes. But... I don't know why I go to sleep early even when I don't want to go to sleep, I have no where to go. I guess I like to keep my sleeping schedule for when I DO have to go somewhere early in the morning

lyricalliaisons

The past couple of weeks, my sleep routine has been even weirder & worse than usual. Usually, the past week or two, I fall asleep in early afternoon & wake up around 5:30pm. A couple days ago, I fell asleep at around 4pm & woke up at around 10 or 10:30pm. Yesterday, I didn't sleep at all until around 7pm, then woke up at 10:30pm, was awake til around 6am & slept until about 12pm today. Odd, I know lol.

teandtoast

I go to sleep about 2.30-3.30am (Im not sure what time I nod off usually..I only get into bed about 2.15am)
get up about 8am for work
not good sleeping pattern but been like it for years and cant break it...find meself wide awake till about 2 looking at crap on laptop lol

anomicdeer

The past couple of weeks, my sleep routine has been even weirder & worse than usual. Usually, the past week or two, I fall asleep in early afternoon & wake up around 5:30pm. A couple days ago, I fell asleep at around 4pm & woke up at around 10 or 10:30pm. Yesterday, I didn't sleep at all until around 7pm, then woke up at 10:30pm, was awake til around 6am & slept until about 12pm today. Odd, I know lol.

Sooo random :eek:

Social_Monstrosity

I go to bed between 4-6 AM every night and wake up at 1-2 PM.

It's been like this since I graduated high school. I can't remember the last time I was awake during the morning.

nopark

Goes in cycles.

I'm generally a night owl -- the night is just so peaceful. Especially for working, there are no distractions. But every few weeks it get's pretty ridiculous where I go to sleep around noon. Then I eventually do an all-nighter to "reset," and the process begins anew.

lonely_drummer

I bounce back and forth because of school. Mon-Fri, Im usually up till 2am-5am. Then I'm at 8:30am and I'm up again till 2-5am. during the weeks I go nocturnal and usually stay up all night and sleep all day. I find I'm more productive at night when its quiet and empty everywhere, plus it's a lot easier on the eyes.

Zav

Since I take all evening classes and don't have a day job currently, I have been in the routine for quite a while now of going to sleep around 5-7am and waking up around 1-3pm. I actually kind of like it. But I really need a job, so it will have to change soon.

davidburke

right now its pretty bad i go to bed at 3am or sometimes later and get up around 9-10. so i don't usually get the amount of sleep i should so i'm always wrecked i really need sleeping tablets but i don't want to have to go to the doc haven't there in so long

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I don't sleep all day, I get up a bit late (12 or 1 pm) and i go to sleep a bit late too, at around 5am, sometimes 6am

mrb

pretty normal i soppose but i do get up early sometimes and just come on here for ten min , then go back to bed again , dunno why lol i havent got work tomorow being a bank holiday in uk ...

Exeunt

I sleep from 12:30-1:00 to 7:30. Since I love mornings, later wake-up times are anathema.

Emily_G

I wish my sleep routine was more consistent. One day I'll be asleep by 11pm, and wake up around noon. Then that night I won't be able to go to sleep until 2...I need to force myself to get up at a decent hour so I can go to sleep at a decent hour.

philly2bits

My sleep is pretty consistent at the present time. I get to sleep around 3am and wake about noon. Some days I will wake about an hour before or after noon, but the time I get to sleep has been routine for a few weeks. The length of sleep is good for me. I'm not sluggish during the day and I don't feel the urge to nap after being awake for only 6 hours.

I would like to shift the hours I sleep though. Falling asleep around midnight and waking at 9 or 10am would be good.

206Raider

my sleep pattern is so off it's not even funny, I have schooll at night so when I get home I chill for a little while then I do some homework and go to sleep at like 5am and wake up at 1pm or 2pm. I hate when I sleep in the afternoon though, I feel depressed like I slept away my day, although I don't know why becuase I love sleep probably more than I do being awake at times but right now isn't one of those times.

Damaged

I go to bed around 9-10pm and wake up around 7-8am. Which i really love at the moment, because couple of weeks ago i was sleeping all through the day and up at night.

market.garden

So many messed up sleeping patterns! Mine's awful as well, I usually go to bed at 4am, though finally nodded off at 7am the other day, and usually sleep till 2.

It sucks because it drains you out for the rest of the day

worrywort

I have a morning job, so I go to bed around 8-9pm and wake up about 4.30am.

I'm definitely a morning person. I love the sunrise and daylight. I don't like the night!

I really wish I could survive off less sleep, maybe 4-6 hours, but unless I get a full 8 hours sleep I tend to feel knackered the next day.