What kinds of people make you most anxious?

Definitely people that stare at me and not say a word lol
IDK.. I just find it weird..i mean if you're gonna stare at me at least tell me what you are thinking about because that bothers the heck out of me! :p

Felgen

Passive-aggressive people make me nervous. They're very hard to defend oneself against without losing face.

People from my own age makes me anxious the most
especially people who aren't respectful
Who look at me like ''What the hell is wrong with you?'' when I'm anxious.
That drives me crazy , and makes me even more anxious , but im glad
some people DO understand or try to understand :rolleyes:
those people make me feel less anxious ;)
It depends on the person

People who can't understand the psyche behind their own actions and see their delusional thoughts as the ultimate truth. Super macho homophobes, extremely enthusiastic religious people, self righteous business men/women, to name a few examples. The list is very long.

I like down to Earth people whom are realistic, but not pessimistic all the time.

Logical Anxiety

First post on this website. :D
Everyone, no matter what age, makes me very anxious if I really have to approach them for important matters. I usually avoid from talking to people if not neccessary.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Everyone makes me anxious but the type of people that make me the most anxious are girls, anyone my age or older, authority figures, and and "superior" to me. By superior it could mean smarter, more confident, more accomplished, ect...

The thing that makes me the most anxious is when someone gets personal, or can make me look/feel foolish which is more likely in these people I think? On this site it doesn't effect me very much, except I am a little intimidated by the mods (nothing personal).

Last edited:

sanitariumcalls

Females...

Unfortunately, being one myself, I find I'm constantly trying to level myself up to an adequate standard in their eyes (90% of the time I fail at it) so I don't have to sit in class or on the bus and hear them whisper or see them staring at me...

My man thinks I'm wasting my time and energy doing so, and I know it, but I can't help it! Pressures of being a 20-something female in a town where 95% of the chicks around me are richy bitchies... urgh...

anxiety1408

I get anxious around everyone even my own family! :/ Thats what being home for so long does to you, And I get most anxious around females..

Gerdje

- Almost anyone, except my family.
- Mentally healthy people who are extremely busy doing/talking.
- Woman, no matter what age.
- Younger men than me.
- People who judge faster than they think.

Seasons

Authority figures.
Arrogant people.
People I like but to whom I am not close.
People who talk to me or ask me something and make me feel like I am being evaluated based on my response.

Authority. Though I've begun to counter. Hopefully not a problem for long.

People, males, who have to talk to me too close. Can hear fine, go back.

People behind me. Chatting quietly, laughing quietly. Is it me, must be me. Listen in I have to try.

Acegame

People who i want that they like me :p Which is almost everybody. My friends, pretty girls, my family, guys i think i could be friends with, famous people, etc......

Diend

For me, weirdly, it's people my own age or slightly younger, with exceptions. I feel like I can talk to older people who are like in their twenties much better as I don't feel as boring around them. I'm also completely anxiety-free around children as I can just release my inner child and not worry about what they think of me as they're so non-judgemental.

Abercrombie asians, and Sneakerheads.

EscapeArtist

People older than me... especially older males, which is very odd....(relating to missing father figure?). I always look up to older people who have had success in areas of their lives that I'd want to succeed in... So I see all older people, who are similar in their interests, as like messiahs. It's less extreme because I've realized all people have major flaws, and all people are only what they wish they could be, too.

I am anxious in a whole new way around people my age, anxious to 'fit in', because teenagers can be cruel and cold. But I care a lot less what they think about me, so I tend to look disinterested.... but in my mind I see teenagers like lions. Scary things