What made you happy today?

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I see so much negativity around... and while it's good to talk about how you feel, it's also good to try and focus on the positive things, even the smallest things that make you happy.

What makes you happy? What's made you happy today? It doesn't have to be a huge thing. It could be just a picture that made you smile, a joke that made you giggle, a song that cheered you up. Anything that's caused a positive feeling :)

coyote

they gave me my meal for free at the local eatery i frequent

simply because i mentioned it was birthday today :]

apparently i've been tipping them too much

Rosenrot

I got to go watch the Dressage (horse riding discipline) at the Olympics in London. Only got tickets last night so was very happy :D

Silatuyok

I got to play with the most beautiful German Shepherd puppy today. Only thing is, he is 50 pounds and just six months old! I can only imagine how big and gorgeous he will be in another six months.

AGR

Well I bought a bike and went to the nearest town,may not seem much but to me it is.

lilmutegirl

My son has stayed in bed after I put him to bed. And, as usual, I asked him what his favorite part of the day was, and he said, "you." :)

Bo592

I got to see my sister who I had not seen in ages and she inspired me to take up wood carving again Now I am feeling like my life has a purpose . One day I dream that I will own a Toy shop.