What mental disorder do you have?

What mental disorder do you have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's not true there are some of us on here who have other disorders other than SA.

Yeah like alot of aspergers people could fear social situations too, because they have related syptoms, Alot of disorders look like eachother, it´s very close between SA, the world is very connected. :) Like, some people with Autism find it hard to make friends, some HSP people can´t handle judgement because they feel so much empathy, Some people with Depression don´t leave their house because they feel so down. We´re like a big family :)

I have Asperger's syndrome, anxiety disorder, social phobia, then some years ago I had major depression, not long ago I was checked also for a mood disorder but didn't finish tests. But the most impact on my life is from Asperger's. All other are secondary disorders due to living with AS.

awkwardamanda

I'm not going to vote because I honestly don't know for sure. I've never gone to a doctor or any sort of psychologist or psychiatrist at all. I likely have a mild case of SA. Probably AvPD. Definitely some from of depression, but exactly which, I'm not sure. Maybe dysthymia. I also might have OCD. More likely though, it's OCPD - Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder - not quite the same thing.

vangogh

Depression, Social Anxiety and Seasonal affective disorder (which comes from living in a place with no sun 6 months out of the year.)

hoddesdon

Depression, Social Anxiety and Seasonal affective disorder (which comes from living in a place with no sun 6 months out of the year.)

Do you mean literally i.e. north of the Arctic Circle or metaphorically? If you mean it literally, it would be interesting to experience that for a year.

Cynic

Aspergers, Dyspraxia, depression, complex PTSD, SA and avoident tendancies...

...will someone please put a bullet through my head! :confused:

vangogh

Do you mean literally i.e. north of the Arctic Circle or metaphorically? If you mean it literally, it would be interesting to experience that for a year.

Not so literally, I suppose. I live pretty far north, but I don't live in complete darkness. It's more like, grey days where the sun cannot shine through the clouds and it is extremely cold, which means I stay inside :)

muffletones

i have loads, ( like its something to be proud off haha ) ive have bdd, sa , avpd and depression :/ oh and i am a blusher too :/ i look like him from my avatar :s