what music are yous interested?... (just another forum...)

Crimefish

I like punk rock, punk pop, and emo. And small pieces of other stuff.
Fav bands: blink-182, Green Day, Rancid, Mest, Finch, Dashboard Confessional, The Used, The Distillers... and tons more that I can't think of offhand and care not to name lest people throw garbage at me.

LilMissTragic

I Like Disturbed, Slipknot, Staind, Metallica, Green day, Cold play....and I also like classical and at the moment i'm mad on native american tribal music.

Anonymous

Led Zeppelin, Clockhammer, The Ramones, Iron Maiden, Misfits, punk, Dylan (mid 60s), hardcore, metal (thrash/death/grind/black/crust/hard-rock/anything-but-glam), jazz, Elvis, Black Sabbath, Sick of It All, old REM, lots of stuff. Some of it is extremely obnoxious :twisted: I just got a CD of traditional Scottish/European folk songs on violin, viola and hurdy-gurdy.

SingaporeGuy

my all time favourite song, v unique, v funky, i recommend this to all folks out there...

F____ the system

by System Of A Down

wistful_dementia

I am trying to become more ecclectic, but, at the moment my faves are still: Skinny Puppy, The Cure, The Misfits, Circle Jerks, Enya, Sinnead O' Conner (her older stuff), COCTEAU TWINS, THE TEAR GARDEN, Massive Attack, Siousxie and the Banshees, oh yeah Gotan project is pretty good too...the list goes on. If anyone is interested in helping me expand my musical taste... let me know what else is out there... please, go to www.launch.com and search for my member name: dementia664. TTFN

Yossarian

I can't believe none of you guys mentioned The Smiths. You should all go and buy The Very Best Of right away.

As for others...I have most recently been listening to Joy Division, The Clash, New Order, The Small Faces, The Kinks (Ray Davies = genius), Blondie, Teardrop Explodes and Big Band Swing. All great stuff.

arlequin

My musical taste is very wide. Depending on what I'm doing or feeling I like to listen to an specific music. My favourites are: Björk, Oasis, Avril Lavigne, Shania Twain, REM, Vivaldi and Bach.

introvert

80s rock, like queen, dire straights, police, sting and david bowie but when i'm angry or feeling pissed off the latest rap music gets me going lol

Remus

Staff member
The Smiths :wink:
Led Zep
Pink Floyd
Hendrix
Beatles
Muse
Radiohead
Stone roses
James
Charlatans
Happy Mondays/Black Grape
Kate Bush
Biork (and the Sugarcubes)
The Stranglers
Sex Pistols
Buzzcocks

and loads more... :lol:

Quarkz

I have a very weird music taste for an 18 year old (From what everyone tells me anyway...) Favs are Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, Sarah Mclachlan, Tara Maclean, Jessica Riddle, Hooverphonic and Vast. I love classical music (Piano and Violin) and also Hip Hop.