What should I do?

I want to start a conversation with this girl in my class.Today, after class, I went to get something at the cafeteria. While I was outside eating, I saw her approaching the entrance of the cafeteria. When she was walking, she and I had eye contact for about two seconds. After the two seconds, she sent a smile. Is that a sign? Is it too late for me to talk to her.?We have 3 more weeks until this semester is over. Please, give me advice.

Reiji Moritsugu

I don´t think I´m in the position to give advice, but you could try thinking about what things you and the girl might have in common. You´re both in the same class, so you could approach her with a study - related excuse and then try to guide things from there.

I know it´s easier said than done - I know I couldn´t do it myself - but hope it works for you, even if only a tiny bit.

You could try to get her MSN/Facebook address, so there is some form of contact between you two after the semester is over.

SickJoke

Should I sit next to her? I'll do that, but I don't want to come off stalkinsh or weird. How can I avoid that?

Just by thinking like that, "I don't want to ______" you probably WILL "_______." See what I mean? You're thinking about this all wrong. If you approach with the mindset "I don't want to come off stalkerish," then you probably WILL appear stalkerish. Stop obsessing over the little details. Go in with a positive attitude or you will fail.

Just by thinking like that, "I don't want to ______" you probably WILL "_______." See what I mean? You're thinking about this all wrong. If you approach with the mindset "I don't want to come off stalkerish," then you probably WILL appear stalkerish. Stop obsessing over the little details. Go in with a positive attitude or you will fail.

In other words, I should just do it without thinking?