what to do about your friends

ashley90

what do you do when you dont get along with your friends?
i mean i find it very hard to show emotion with people and when im arguing with one of my friends i have full blown panic attacks. They drive me insane anyways i would honestly rather have no friends. the ones i have are the most negative people on the planet and never stop talking **** about each other. the worst part is even if i stop being friends with them, theres no way i can make new ones, and then school will suck 1000 times more. what do i do?

lunarla

I'd say just stay out of the drama. If they're trying to pull you into it all, it's really just better to keep a distance until they smarten up.

Personally I've never gotten into a fight with a friend. Well, not really. I don't really think I invest myself enough into friend relationships to care enough if they did something. Like, it just wouldn't matter. I usually do a pretty good job of steering clear from drama and just having a good time with the few friends that I do have.

In 7th grade there was this situation where I made this sorta friend of mine, at the time, cry. I felt really bad, but I think it was just her being really dramatic. All I did was point out that she was being kind of mean to this other girl we knew. Next thing I know, she's running up the field crying, lol.

ashley90

yeah thats mostly what ive been trying to do but it really gets to me if i know there talking about me.

i would love to just have a few good friends like that. i wouldnt care about them anymore if i knew how to make new friends.