what u guys do to pass time

spawn

besides listening to music and tv and surfing the net and video games, cause im bored of those things. really dont have a life.i wanted to take art classes but cant cause of money issuses and work. i took up reading recently though i cant remember the last time i finished a book completly. any suggestions books or some good movies to rent even. or some ideas about picking up new hobbies that are indoor cause winter here in canada u cant do much outside. what u guys do to pass time?

SilentType

Banned
If you like music, pick an instrument and take a few lessons. You don't need lessons to learn art either. I picked up the guitar five years ago and haven't put it down since.

Peace

Midnight

I like drawing manga/animals/random things from my imagination, just sketches mainly or colour pencils, it helps to pass the time

and I mean art classes are a help but you don't really need them to get good at art, practice is the most important thing[/quote]

EveM

Bake cakes and stuff.. it passes the time and you get to eat something yummy at the end :)