what world is in your head?

bigrob

I, like I'm sure many of you do, tend to live in my head alot. I just really hate socializing and the world at large so much that I just have my own fantasy world I live in where things don't suck quite as much.

So I was wondering if someone took a trip in your head, what would they see you doing?

I have a few different fantasy's:

1) I am a pro-wrestler

2) I front a metal band

3) I am a successful businessman whom everyone looks up to and respects for his wisdom and insight (probably the most realistic, too bad I'm asocial)

Your turn!!! :cool:

Pookah

I live in a cool world where people have powers whether eldritch or born of science. Everything is adventure and beauty and angsty love.

Only slightly more realistic would be that I find a niche to make a living that doesn't make me completely bonkers.

bigrob

I live in a cool world where people have powers whether eldritch or born of science. Everything is adventure and beauty and angsty love.

Every now and then I get the super-heroic fantasy, especially if I just saw a movie/TV show/read a book.

EvilFlyingCow

It's the end of the world and zombies have taken over and I'm one of the last remaining living humans. And I have lots of guns and an awesome hideout.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
It's the end of the world and zombies have taken over and I'm one of the last remaining living humans. And I have lots of guns and an awesome hideout.
I've always liked movies where the world ends. Maybe it gets blown up, or zombies take over--it's all good. :D

Common fantasy themes in my head are:

Being an explorer of some sort in a fantasy world of monsters and magic.

Being a time traveler, usually to the past with the intention of changing history entirely.

Being a wizard of some sort, blasting spells from my fingertips or without the flash and just having mind powers.

lunarla

Mehhh, just lame things. Being pretty and secure with myself. Having a good career and home. Security in general, I guess!

And some other things that I can't say.

Just being a disciplined person is a great enough thing for me... in real life, I lack discipline. Other than that, to go back in time about a couple of decades and live.. in the same sort of world.. but nicer where people don't take advantage of others as often as they do in real life.

coyote

As this is a PG-13 rated forum, I have been advised by counsel not to divulge that information.

Mine is pretty cliche. ^W^;

I'm pretty afraid for the phenomena 'the butterfly effect, so the only thing I would change in this world, is myself, and from there try to make this a better world. First I'd give myself the ability to teleport, telekinetic abilities would be handy, and perhaps the gift of flight.

Not so much for fun, but more for the reason that that would allow me to address some of the world problems my way, without being restricted by countless laws that would prevent me from addressing them otherwise.

I know, I know; Cliche and overly ambitious.. :rolleyes:

Littlewilly

Most ov the time i'm not in this world in my head i can assure u.
I've bin allsorts ov people 2 allsorts ov situ's but very rarely bin me:confused:

KiaKaha

Banned
The world I live would be one where everyone is equal, everyone gets a chance and people are more insightful, welcoming and respectful to each other...

****ty pissy looks would be kept to a minimum....

Masychefx2

Banned
if i didnt have anxiety id like to do some acting tv parts like how u say an extra e.g. a guy in holby city dieing from a brain injury or something like that

see how many shows i could get in lol