What's happiness then ?

worrydoll said:
lol you gotta go with your needs man.
Yup satisfy your needs and you're as happy and content as you can be. Speaking of needs...
maslowmaster4ts.gif

a bit confused here. Don't know what you meant with the multiple orgasm . :D -- as important project? and haven't heard about the book you mentioned but, Maslow, an american psychologist is the person who made that triangle thingy theory first (in 1950's). And basically with the triangle drawing, he meant to describe this idea: there are 5 levels in the pyramid of needs. So only after you have fulfilled all the lower levels of needs can you move on and worry about a higher level. So e.g. people suffering from famines in undeveloped countries would probably not spend time worrying about their social needs, like they wouldn't care if they got no friends, they probably wouldn't have social anxiety either, because they have to solve the needs on the lower levels of the pyramid first, i.e. the physical survival needs -- water, food, sleep etc and the safety needs. That's his idea.
Now I'm not saying that Maslow's psychology theory is totally correct. But that pyramid at least provides a nice list of the needs a person would have to fulfill in order to be totally happy. <--The key of happiness Pea was looking for. :D

Septor

pea said:
This morning I discovered and bought the secret to everlasting
happiness (although I nearly messed my pants taking it home).

I shall be gone for sometime...

moto.JPG

Sound good to me lol. :lol:

kattness

happiness to me is accepting yourself...... and maybe having enough money to buy charlize theron and jessica alba.

jamez

It's definitely natural to be un-happy. Only happy people are the hippies and most of them use mind-altering drugs.

Septor

jamez said:
It's definitely natural to be un-happy. Only happy people are the hippies and most of them use mind-altering drugs.

Being happy is natural.Just not natural for us. :cry: :cry:

Nie

Scrabbl said:
Yup satisfy your needs and you're as happy and content as you can be. Speaking of needs...
maslowmaster4ts.gif
Ah, the maslow pyramid.
I learned that too..

-Physical survival needs are not all fulfilled.
-My safety and security is lacking a lot.
-My social needs are fulfilled zero percent.
-Self esteem is miserable.
-My self actualization is impossible.

I don't want to be happy at all.