What's the best least expensive iontophoresis machine to treat HH?

MyShadow

I don't have much money and don't really have knowledge on this so I'm hoping someone here can tell me which machine is good and not so expensive.

My budget for this is US$500 at the most (really hoping I can find something good for much less than that :) )

Thanks for any info.

DaaaBulls

Nm, I didn't see the title. For $500 the best your going to get is either a used machine on Ebay or a drionic. If you are looking for a better one like an Idromed then it is going to run you more around $600-$900. But look on Ebay for used ones, they are cheaper there.

ultrafrost

I don't have much money and don't really have knowledge on this so I'm hoping someone here can tell me which machine is good and not so expensive.

My budget for this is US$500 at the most (really hoping I can find something good for much less than that :) )

Thanks for any info.

why not built a homemade iontophoresis device?
from the comment post on youtube, its sucess rate is very high.

cm123

I would wait longer and save up a little bit more money and purchase the Idromed 5 PS. However, if you have never tried ionto, start with the Drionic and you can use it for awhile and make sure ionto is right for you. I modded my Drionic so that I no longer need batteries and it works great. But if I had the money i would get the Idromed. The Idromed 5 Ps doesnt hurt as and uses a more advance current.

g35

where can you buy the idromed 5 ps? what does the ps stand for? Are there different versions of the idromed 5?

MyShadow

I just watched the video on youtube of the guy showing the homemade device. That seems so simple and so inexpensive, I'll try that first.

I wonder why the commercial devices are so expensive, is the high cost really justified for what seems a relatively simple device?

I just watched the video on youtube of the guy showing the homemade device. That seems so simple and so inexpensive, I'll try that first.

I wonder why the commercial devices are so expensive, is the high cost really justified for what seems a relatively simple device?

No not really..but they are in business to make money so they pretty much taking advantage of us. No different than the drug companies really...

However, the machine does offer a nice package and simple to use.. but for people that dont have the money the homemade version is really the best way to go. I have been using it for two months and I only do maintenance once every 3 wks.. Its been great for me...

cm123

where can you buy the idromed 5 ps? what does the ps stand for? Are there different versions of the idromed 5?

Yes there is the PS and GS.

Direct current (GS) or pulsed direct current (PS)
The direct current and pulsed direct current iontophoresis-therapy is an internationally established and scientifically acknowledged treatment procedure, which is known for years.

In scientific studies the therapy with pulsed direct current with the idromed® 5 PS is rated as the optimum therapy method, thanks to its new current type, especially for very sensitive patients, children and young people. The therapy current is almost not percepted. Possible side effects are clearly reduced.

The hands can be taken out of the basins during the therapy without the usually known "electric fence effect" (electric shock).
Current instead of pharmaceuticals
Current instead of pharmaceuticals
The iontophoresis-treatment with idromed® 5 GS or PS is performed using hand- and foot-baths. The affected parts of the body are put in a treatment basin, filled with usual tap water. A weak DC electrical current is conducted through the baths by electrodes. This current is increased gradually to a certain intensity, so that the patient experiences a pleasant tingling sensation. The weak current inhibits the secretion of the sweat glands whithout damaging the glands themselves. In the armpits the current is applicated via wet sponge electrodes.