Whats the last thing you ate?

GraybeardGhost

A big ol' plate of way too much Chinese buffet takeout.

Not nearly as good as it used to be, and they went up on the price again—way up. This time they jacked it too high for their own good. Unless I get a serious jones, they've lost themselves a customer.

Last edited:

PerseverareJasmine

A big ol' plate of way to much Chinese buffet takeout.

Not nearly as good as it used to be, and they went up on the price again—way up. This time they jacked it too high for their own good. Unless I get a serious jones, they've lost themselves a customer.

I love Chinese food. That's too bad that the quality of it went down and the price went up though.

GraybeardGhost

I love Chinese food. That's too bad that the quality of it went down and the price went up though.

It's always been a favorite of mine, as well, but it's getting harder to find around here. This place served good food and is very convenient, but they remodeled just over a year ago, and everything went downhill. They doubled the size of the restaurant, added a sushi bar, and tripled the staff, all at considerable cost, but it doesn't seem like they managed to increase their business. It's always very empty when I go in there. The place looks very nice now, very elegant, but it stinks of cheap food and desperation. I don't expect they'll be around too much longer. :sad:

The next closest place has really good food, but it scares me to death. My anxiety goes through the roof every time I go in there. I don't know why this is, but I'm not going back to find out.

There used to be a little takeout joint right across the street from where I live. Decent food, decent prices. Now it's a gas station.

It's like some unseen hand is purposely moving the Asian food industry farther and farther away. I'm being systematically robbed of my right to tasty goodness. What to do? :idontknow:

PerseverareJasmine

It's always been a favorite of mine, as well, but it's getting harder to find around here. This place served good food and is very convenient, but they remodeled just over a year ago, and everything went downhill. They doubled the size of the restaurant, added a sushi bar, and tripled the staff, all at considerable cost, but it doesn't seem like they managed to increase their business. It's always very empty when I go in there. The place looks very nice now, very elegant, but it stinks of cheap food and desperation. I don't expect they'll be around too much longer. :sad:

The next closest place has really good food, but it scares me to death. My anxiety goes through the roof every time I go in there. I don't know why this is, but I'm not going back to find out.

There used to be a little takeout joint right across the street from where I live. Decent food, decent prices. Now it's a gas station.

It's like some unseen hand is purposely moving the Asian food industry farther and farther away. I'm being systematically robbed of my right to tasty goodness. What to do? :idontknow:

Not too much use in fixing up a restaurant to look all spectacular while letting the food quality decline. Seems like that unseen hand is trying to deny you of the deliciousness of Chinese food :sad:. I've been trying to make it from home recently. As long as I find a decent recipe and follow it correctly, it usually turns out pretty good.

dottie

Mushroom-Soup1280x960.jpg

img_5404.jpg

dottie