What's your dream job?

GIOLANDA

I always had more than one dream jobs. Here they are: Teacher,Actor,Singer,Presenter,Sailor,Doctor,Detective,Psychologist and maybe sth else I don't remember. Finally,I chose the last one!

jamez

Oh a lot of things, probably sports star is at the top of the list.

I don't mind being rich though.

kattness

Psychologist, social worker....that kinda area.

if not i wanna be a professional gig goer or play football all day.

cawth

actor the same as you, so what kinda acting would you want to do? are you working at the moment? wb cawth xx

thequietone

Zookeeper, prof. sand castle builder (it's a real job), musician, famous writer, wealthy artist, or someone who tackles all the big problems in the world like starvation, illness, and environment loss.

:lol: I know that was a lot, but there's a lot I would do if I had the courage/time/skill...

riverbelow

musician or something music related. its the only thing i have a passion for, i mean i know a lot of people love music but i live for it. every band, every artist, every genre, i love it.

LA-girl

cLavain said:

:?: :?: Does anyone know if there exists an internet language dictionary
...? Most of the time when I'm trying to work out what these letters mean I normally manage to solve the riddle, or at least find a phrase that makes sense....But this time I'm completely utterly 100 % BLANK!! :roll:

speakerheart

cawth said:
actor the same as you, so what kinda acting would you want to do? are you working at the moment? wb cawth xx

No im not working on it i have really no clue even where to start
and i dont no if i can act lol

IceLad

Hard question. I've hard SP for a fair number of years and it's impossible to see what I might enjoy if I didn't have SP.

Dysfunct

Game programmer. More specifically: 3D graphics coding. I dream of building alternate realities where you can let your creativity run wild and the world works by your rules. It disappoints me how far we've come with computer graphics but they're still being rendered on 2 dimensional displays. Been dreaming of VR technology ever since I first heard about it as a child.

Claude

Batman, wait no, Superman. Actually, now that I think about it, Batman. He's darker and cooler. But seriously, I'd love to be in a military special forces squad formerly known as JTF2. That my friends, would be awesome.

cLavain

Claude said:
But seriously, I'd love to be in a military special forces squad formerly known as JTF2. That my friends, would be awesome.
Right up until you get shot to pieces by hostile fire. I've heard rumours that they fight back in real life... But it's a nice dream job, yeah! :)