Whats your dream life?

redlady

taws wrote:

if this island thing happens..i got dibs on the female monkeys ;) yea thats right i said it...hot hairy female monkeys oooh baby

:lol:

Yes - there will be no restrictions on inter-species relations. This new world order of social phobia island society will accomodate any and every whim and desire of our residents - yes let us be ruled by anarchy and chaos we have too long kept ourselves restrained. :twisted:

serenity

I always daydream of snippets of my dream life.

Today I spent time with my dreamgirl (which is a total product of my fantasy, i don't meet real girls) in the forest, the trees already in color, the late autumn sun shining on our faces, and we were just sitting there, talking, relaxing... *sigh*..

I guess I was inspired by the fact that after weeks of rainy, cold, really bad August weather here in Germany, the sun finally came out again. It felt like a sunny day in fall..

sensitive

[quote="redlady]

Yes - there will be no restrictions on inter-species relations. This new world order of social phobia island society will accomodate any and every whim and desire of our residents - yes let us be ruled by anarchy and chaos we have too long kept ourselves restrained. :twisted:[/quote]

i don't think so honey. like all judgers (one of personality's aspect) i see the need for most rules. what do u mean by NO RESTRICTIONS ON INTER-SPECIES RELATIONS? do u mean he can do .. with... 8O sick people!

once i am the HEAD OF STATE i will rule the island with a rod of iron. for example i will impose a curfew during nights! (u still want to vote for me? 8) )

redlady

sensitive wrote:

i don't think so honey. like all judgers (one of personality's aspect) i see the need for most rules. what do u mean by NO RESTRICTIONS ON INTER-SPECIES RELATIONS? do u mean he can do .. with... 8O sick people!

once i am the HEAD OF STATE i will rule the island with a rod of iron. for example i will impose a curfew during nights! (u still want to vote for me? 8) )

Sensitive if a 'thinker' like me can forgo rules and logic in favour of chaos then anything is possible. Let's not use the word 'sick' let's just say 'different'. CURFEW! I must protest sweetie and i must take back my support - sorry - but i think we need a hippie to rule our island. Let's run amuck - let's run screaming naked with abandon down the street!

black_mamba

Yar! Damn you taws, I needed those female monkeys to set up my ultimate female prmate dancing school on the island!! *shakes fist in air*

Fighter86

My dream life:

To be finacially independent so I don't have to ask anyone for money. A trust fund would be nice :D . In this way, I can be able to travel to many countries to soak up the various cultures of the world, relocate to a place I really like (so I don't have to face all the people who are mean to me), live happily ever after, & oh, be SA free!!

cody2468

My dream life would be to overcome my anxiety and depression, have a job I like, husband and kids. I'd like to be alot happier than I am now. I not after alot of money as money doesnt buy happiness. I would also like to travel around the world as I love travelling

LittleMissScareAll

I want to be an extremely rich, famous actress & writer. I want to live in a small castle in California with hundreds of cats to keep me company(and maybe a really good looking, nice actor guy too since I'm dreaming here).
And I want "perfect" looks since I'm dreaming, too. And to be really outgoing and not nervous...

Pesik

My dream life would be...
Marry or live with someone I really care for and trust.
Have a comfortable job.
Make enough money to survive and go on some vacations.
Live in a cool weather place.
Have a/some pets.
Close friends.

Now it would make sense for me to wish not to have shy qualities but I know that is who I am and if I wish for that to go away I wish for me to go away and I do not want that. I just hope to remain myself and be happy.

justejust

my dream life... to be able to communicate with others without fear, to be very creative, to know all the rules, all the things I must do to reach what I want, to want something, to have a person that loves me and to love him, to do what I like without fear

kenny

this is going to sound boring, but my dream life would to be completly at peace with myself and who i am and to meet a girl who i can relate to and likes me, just to b a little bit happy and not to feel so alone

ive missed so much in my life and i dont want that to continue

Bexi

My ideal life would be living in a (smallish)castle with about 5/6 dogs and my BF (if he wanted to!) with alot of land, maybe a couple of horses too!
I'd work at an animal shelter, and go walking with my dogs all day, read, write, ride horses and somtimes go to the local pub! although i dont drink! i'd have orange juice xx It'd be fantastic!

Aerandir

my dreamlife would be to have a chance to start it all again from the beginning without SA and.. with my father. And maybe a little more money.. Money doen't give happiness.. but.. it helps. 8)

My dream life would be to live in a home full of love, with a good job where I'm respected and appreciated, and to have a great girlfriend/wife who adores me and showers me with unbridled love and affection for the rest of our lives... no drama and no angry feelings are allowed!

Neebo

My dream life would be me becoming a multimillionaire and owning a big mansion in LA complete with swimming pool and sunken jacuzzi. :) And also owning my own yacht in St Tropez,drinking champagne and being massaged by lush women! :lol: I'd also own a lambhoghini and a ferrari,now that would be cool! 8) :D

raptorl44l

The perfect life on mine would be, not shy. Also if it's not too much to ask, I'd like a large house (Bigger than most, but not mansion sized) in a surburban neighborhood with a good view of the west coast ocean and beach. I'd like a wife and about 3 kids and the rest of my family to live nearby. A vacation cottage in a forrest somewhere would be nice as well. I'd like my job which is challanging, but rewarding, and I'd like a pool.

renegade

justejust said:
my dream life... to be able to communicate with others without fear, to be very creative, to know all the rules, all the things I must do to reach what I want, to want something, to have a person that loves me and to love him, to do what I like without fear

Yeah. that covers it all.

In other words, my perfect life would be my actual life without SA. I have a home, I have enough money, 2 loving and supportive parents, I had no problems with school till now, no health problems except depression.

I don't necesarily want faime, glory, expensive houses or cars, all I really want is a decent life with friends and a girlfriend who cares about me.

I'll keep dreaming... :roll: