whats your "get-ready" song?

Section_31

Like, if your scared of doing somthing, do you have a song you listen to to sort of mentally puff you up?. sort of like a coach does for a sports team or somthing?. To mentally prepare yourself?.

I cant link it at this second, but for me i prefer angry aggressive music. My personal song that helps me with S/A right before a big thing is "indestructable" by Disturbed.

Others?

Silatuyok

Ooh, that's a good question! When I was dating I used to listen to the song "Holding Out For A Hero" by Frou Frou to remind myself that I had the power to choose who I decided to let into my love life, which helped me not feel desperate. :)

I don't have a current fight song, but now I'm gonna have to find one to listen before work every day.

Holding Out For A Hero - Frou Frou Lyrics - YouTube

Canis lupus

Disturbed is a great group for that but I prefer Warrior and Down with the Sickness to pep myself up. Others: System of a Down - Deer Dance, Shimmy and **** the System, Rammstein - Waidmanns Heil and about everything from Channel Zero.

Section_31

Ah yes, i LOVE rammstein :).

I also love "iche ville" by them :). Just the rythem, the lyrics, ect gets me going and feeling rawry and ready to face whatever comes.

oh, or "Turn the page" by metallica

Hoppy

Let's just say it is by Lily Allen.

Someone's going to be upset if I post the title.

DeadmanWalking

I have too many of those and they keep growing::p:!

Well, some of mine would be the Chase Theme from Assassin's Creed, Suffer from Devil May Cry 3, Orphan Wolf Legend-Bonds/Fang from Asura's Wrath, Sent to Destroy by Combichrist, and Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf.

Rawz

A lot of songs off of The Black Keys El Camino always make me feel a little more awake and happy.

But if I wanted something to help get me pumped and in more a an angry/fighting mood to fight back at anxiety, it would have to be Metal song. One that comes to mind first is Bathe in Blood by Bloodbath.

Phoenixx

I can't say I have much of a :get ready" song, but when I start feeling really anxious and can listen to music, I always listen to Breathe by Ryan Star. It's so relieving to me, I love it.

Ryan Star - Breathe - YouTube

As much as I love listening to metal and stuff, I actually find it makes my anxiousness worse.

RMrocks

Definitely "Battleflag" -Lo Fidelity All Stars or "Name of the Game" - Crystal Method. Backup is "Sabotage". RIP MCA