• Bisexual

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • not sure

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Transgender

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters

Shant

I haven't been on here for a few years, but it's nice to have kinda found myself and then come on here to find this thread.

Transgender isn't a sexual orientation, it's an identity. =u=;; That said, I am a transgender female, and am bisexual. I'm dating someone with the same two characteristics and we're hoping to marry some day. What isn't helping my social anxiety is thinking I'm "wrong" or "subhuman" because this is such a rare thing, but... I'm working on it.

Kiwong

I told a psychologist that my sexual preference was sexually submissive, and that I wasn't all that proud of it, one of the things I don't like about myself, because I consider it an extension of my low self esteem.

He told me he didn't even know what sexually submissive was. A psychologist who came down in the last shower, wow, what a sheltered life for a professional to live!!

I also told him of the many, many ways people have reacted to my anxiety, some good, some neutral, some bad. He found it hard to believe and proceeded to think that "people react to my anxiety" was a core irrational belief I needed to have challenged.

Last edited: