When i grow up I want to be....

jourjaune

My ambitions change everyday :roll: Guess it's because I'm gemini? At one point I really wanted to be a singer but that's out for obvious reasons. Now I want to be an investagator or something like that, it would be cool to be in the FBI. I wanted to be in it ever since I saw the woman on Hannibal, lol.

MadCat

I want to be a volunteer and help people. No specific thing in mind!

Police, Firefighter, medical aide, whatever..I don't want no money for my services.

Dreaming huh?

As long as people want my help, I want to be there. I wouldn't want to waste my time on helping people who have a bad day and choose to screw up their life. As long as a person wants my help then I'm gonna be there.

Maybe in another 50,000 years lmao.

Chilling__Echo

ah, but that's awesome, we need more people like that! i don't know how people like volunteer firefighters devote so much time. if everyone had that attitude this world would be so much different!

MadCat

Probably because I am not a very materialistic person. Small things make me happy :)

If my goal is to be happy and helping people makes me happy, why would I really need lots of money? I'm used to not having much. It's not too important to me.

MadCat

I love animals. I'm not keen on helping the 1st world much, but would prefer to volunteer to help some 3rd world country.

Chilling__Echo

hmmm yeah. i find it so depressing that for most of our lives we're all confined to a very small area in the world. we live on earth our whole lives and never really experience all of it. hopefully one day i'll make enough money to travel!

despise

i know this is a late post...but..oh well.
LilMissTragic said:
Socialphobia stopped me going to Uni and therefore messed up my ambition a little, i still have that ambition and am doing all i can to fulfill it.
I want to be a Zoologist and have had this dream since I was in my teens. Has anyone else put thier ambitions on hold because of thier SP?
i want to be a zoologist too! :D when i was little i wanted so bad to be a vet..but getting older ive realised that you need to be super smart, and also realy strong. i dont think i want to have to put peoples pets down. but ive always loved animals.
if i dont stick with that, the only other idea for a career would be a child psychologist. but at the moment im not too keen on it. i dont like people...and im sick of kids! :lol: heh...

maggie

Every aspect of my life suffers cause of social phobia, for as long as I can remember, personal life, education, family, career, everything. Hard to imagine going back to college, when it's hard to go into store to pay for gas! it sucks :evil: