Where are u living (in photos) ???

maiato

Banned
I'm from Portugal, Porto. However at the moment I live in Switzerland, lake of Lugano. Here it goes a photo. Later I'll post more. There all still in my phone!!

Attachments

• lugano.jpg
    lugano.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 0

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
That's very pretty! I think there's already a thread like this, but I can't be bothered to search for it. Here is where I am right now:

fromnorthfield.jpg

I'm a bit to the right of the windmill, behind the trees.

Helmaninquiel

I live in a City called Barrie, Ontario Canada. It's about an hour away from Toronto, everyone likes to call it the mini Toronto and Me.. I like to call it a S.H.I.T hole cause I'm sick of living there, been there most of my life. Anyways heres the pictures.

barrie3.jpg

Barrie in the fall.
Barrie.jpg

Downtown Barrie in the winter.
Barrie1.jpg

The gazebo haha good times! Smoked a lot of weed there. :p
Barrie2.jpg

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
Lugano - I remember as a kid I had a picture of it and dreamed about visiting it..

NWP - I know you´re from the US but doubted it for a while as it reminded me of Netherlands..

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
NWP - I know you´re from the US but doubted it for a while as it reminded me of Netherlands..
That picture is from last (not this) spring. When the rain is good in the winter, it is very pretty here in the spring. Here's another example from the ranch:

buncha_bluebonnets-1.jpg

[Yeah, yeah. I'm a guy and I love flowers. Screw you if that's a problem.] ::p:

I live on a lake. This isn't my little stretch of water, but it's close to my house.
tumblr_lq4xe7kZFC1qgvsbto1_1280.jpg

In the summer:
1715321fe4fe8fdf5d0e9bf1807bd1eb2a38c478d764aa6e79781ac9da83855c6g.jpg

In the winter:
757ab27ec0876572e112a7f5448534a2b5ca579e996f7159c07446e0afee31546g.jpg

The state park that is almost in my back yard; think Honest Abe's old home:
us095.jpg

ETA: My lake pic disappeared!

Last edited:

MsBuzzkillington

Seeing these pictures of beautiful landscapes makes me a little sad that I live in Arizona. I don't have anything quite that beautiful to show, but I think it is still beautiful here.

DSC05068.jpg

maiato

Banned
Lugano - I remember as a kid I had a picture of it and dreamed about visiting it..

I know this city for awhile. I always had family here! However it seems so for from everything in a good away. Not to small but not to big. Not to calm and not to stressfull at all. As lakes and mountains, very good weather in summer and snow in winter...and more, more, more!

Really recommend it !

Seeing these pictures of beautiful landscapes makes me a little sad that I live in Arizona. I don't have anything quite that beautiful to show, but I think it is still beautiful here.

DSC05068.jpg

I've never actually been to AZ, but I have family there and they love it. From what I can tell, it has it's own brand of beauty that the rest of the states don't have.

Haha! I may have mislead you a bit. The majority of the beautiful 'scenery' looks like this:

794903679_2dCSF-L.jpg

4807147015_0feda9330d.jpg

743545055_064ab163d8.jpg

I swear I have seen that same crop duster all over the place! Once, he flew over the road I was driving on and came within 25 feet of me. When my mom goes walking, she swears the guy is trying to dive-bomb her.

Where I am is similar, but smaller. So like I said, when I visit america, i want to stay with you :D

Last edited: