Where u go tonight (FRIDAY)??

maiato

Banned
This thread is a joke. Today I go where i go everyday:Nowhere :p Just joking...i probably go till city center...is hot as hell here, perfect night to walk!! What about u?

MrJones

U always go to same places as me and i never saw u : P
Because I sit in a corner with my octocamo suit
Old_Snake.jpg

Steppen-Wolf

I got class today until 9:30 p.m.

And then tomorrow from 7:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m.

So... In class?

Still better than being at home for me lol.

MaliceInWickedland

^ LOL :D

My mom and I are going out for dinner later on today so that should be fun. Most of you are probably thinking "But it's your mom? How can that be fun?" I can't help but wonder that myself sometimes, haha, but me and her have a sister kind of relationship rather than a mother and daughter one. Plus my other friends are too busy to hang out with me so my mom's my only best friend right now.

Ok I'm done rambling ::p:

Where I always go on Friday night- work. And if I didn't work, I would just go nowhere- sit at home reading a book or watching TV (or both).

Phoenixx

My mom and I are going out for dinner later on today so that should be fun. Most of you are probably thinking "But it's your mom? How can that be fun?" I can't help but wonder that myself sometimes, haha, but me and her have a sister kind of relationship rather than a mother and daughter one.
^ Lucky. I kinda wish my mom and I had that relationship. I mean, we don't argue a lot (but we've had our fair share of arguments), but we definitely aren't the closest either. We're just too different.

As for me, I'm not doing anything tonight, as usual. Very rarely do I ever go out on a Friday night. Not that I don't want to, I just don't really care. ::p:

MaliceInWickedland

^ Lucky. I kinda wish my mom and I had that relationship. I mean, we don't argue a lot (but we've had our fair share of arguments), but we definitely aren't the closest either. We're just too different.

My mom and I are actually complete opposites. She's the happy-go-lucky one that practically s**** rainbows all the time while I'm the Scrooge of the household that's always "Bah! Humbug.." about everything. We argue a lot, and usually about the silliest things, and then strangely and suddenly start talking normally like nothing happened. It's really weird. Then again, nothing about my family has ever been normal ::p:

Phoenixx

My mom and I are actually complete opposites. She's the happy-go-lucky one that practically s**** rainbows all the time while I'm the Scrooge of the household that's always "Bah! Humbug.." about everything. We argue a lot, and usually about the silliest things, and then strangely and suddenly start talking normally like nothing happened. It's really weird. Then again, nothing about my family has ever been normal ::p:
^ Haha, that's pretty awesome. My mom is pretty outgoing too. Definitely a social butterfly, doesn't care what anyone thinks, etc. Whereas I'm just incredibly self-conscious, shy, and sometimes grumpy. But we do have our good moments where we actually get along really well. :) They're quite rare though. Usually we're too busy disagreeing on everything. ::p:

Rufus

I decided to stay in this weekend. Need the money for something else!

Bruce Springsteen is keeping me company tonight so it's not all bad. :D