Where u go tonight (FRIDAY)??

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I'm going to go in a corner and cry. Cry out some Karaoke tunes that is! And cry listening to others "sing" it... but that's why there's alcohol.

Actually this is supposed to be tomorrow night... but ah well jumped the gun. =D

chrisjurban

hm, i went to school from 9-120, work from 4-9, got some ice cream, was gonna go to a club but i'm a bit tired, gotta save some energy for a concert tomorrow night. i feel like a boss! :D

Phoenixx

hm, i went to school from 9-120, work from 4-9, got some ice cream, was gonna go to a club but i'm a bit tired, gotta save some energy for a concert tomorrow night. i feel like a boss! :D
^ You sound like you had an awesome day. :) I hope tomorrow is an awesome day for me too.

Phoenixx

Absolutely no where. My roommate is going to a concert tonight so I have the room all to myself tonight. :D So I will be spending it watching Supernatural and Project Runway (Weird combination :rolleyes:) and then wasting away on Tumblr, Facebook, and on here.

To the internet!
^ And away!

MrJones

It's now 2.30 so I think I can't go anywhere now... so sad, I wanted to go to that party that... haha, no one could believe it, I never go outside XD

Depression Glass

Maybe I'll work up the courage to go down to the laundry room today and wash my clothes.. It's been months :(

[Edit] I did it!! I'm really proud of myself. It's been 6 months since I had the courage to do laundry in the community laundry room. And nothing bad happened. :)

Last edited: