Who else feels alone/worse at christmas, new years eve ect

I always feel worse at any of these times because i know that everyone else is having a good time and enjoying themselves and i feel so shit and deppressed, i suppose i feel the same way in general but its always worse at those times. I just wish that i could hide from all the noise and eveything, but then again i would love to be out there enjoying myself with those people and feeling different. Anyone else feel bad when they see that other people are getting on with there lives and doing something when your not ?. Anyway if anybody would like someone to talk to over these times or anytime in general just to talk about anything !!! (i really dont care what) then please contact me through these and maybe we can make each other feel a bit better

MSN Messenger - [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger - [email protected]
AIM Screename - Pantera15484

Thanks

:( :( :(

Anonymous

i'm opposite

Its coming into the summer time that really kills me, the long bright days, too many hours in the day to communicate with people... neighbours, etc etc... small chat, the same fucking conversation over and over, ah the weather's great, yeah lovely day, like come on.. winter is better, short days, really early dark night, does anyone else think that or is it just me...

Hope

Reasons I dislike Christmas:

- It's cold and miserable
- I'm expected to be cheery on cue (for no reason except the date)
- It's dark for 18hr/day
- Everything is closed (coffee shops, stores, libraries etc.)
- The pre-Xmas-shopping traffic is gridlock
- Nobody calls
- Lack of family
- Nobody (single) can be reached - they're all with family
- I never had a 'happy' Xmas, & every Xmas just reminds me
- I don't like alcohol (intolerant & can't drive after it)
- If you don't spend piles of $$$, you're considered an outcast
- Another 4 crappy-weather months to go
- I can't get to my outdoor events because of bad roads
- Having to listen to religious platitudes of hypocritical relatives
- Being expected to do Xmas cards

I can think of more.

My favorite times of year are spring & summer - days not too short, not too long. Summer's good too - just can't get my sleep hours in.

But I guess I have to make the best of it all. This year I'm travelling to a distant elderly relative who also doesn't do Xmas.

You can PM me if you're forlorn this coming (or any) time of year.

cheers (though not Xmas ones ;) )
H

Hope

I'm crankier than usual - my back's been out for 4 weeks & I just relapsed.

H