who evers deletin ma posts, please delete this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensitive

violent, aggressive SAs 8O , i can't believe this but whyyy? this is not good. i was thinking all SAs are nice, harmless people, i am not sure what Kezada did exactly but seems his posts were so bad! (is that possible) who knows. sometimes i could be unfriendly but aggressive, violent oh god that sounds too bad :( .

Remus

Staff member
moderators arnt here to explain themselves on the forums, you were sent a mini message off me with your first warning, if you want to discuss this further send a PM to me or any other mods.

we arnt victimising you, just you reminding you that others may be hurt or upset about being mocked in posts, so I hope this can be put behind us all and we call all move on happilly
:)

Kezada

lol chill ppl, i jus dont like bein pushed around thats all and i suffer from paranoia n shit so its kinda fucked me up :? and dont worry i aint 'violent' but i get violent forts tho :twisted:

i didnt get the warnings or wat ever PM means so i guess i still got zero warnins then 8) i like it here

1!,Kezada

Remus

Staff member
we are chilled, you were sent a mini message by me because you said this:

"YOU may fink its pointless but im sure a majority of the people on here fink its worth a try. instead of sittin at home on yor computer depressed moanin about yor life allday.

kezada"

you have to take into consideration other peoples feelings here, thats the rules we all agreed on a few months back

Status
Not open for further replies.