Why do people feel the need to call me quiet?

Silatuyok

I have been googling a way to destroy it, and I don't expect anyone to understand why I am looking for it.. Just not finding any results either.. I'd hit my own throat if I didn't think it would be suicide.. I think I am going to scream for an extended period of time when my throat is VERY dry and nobody is home.. I know that will at least damage it.. Damage over time on anything only gets worse, right?

I understand why. But I hate to think of you hurting yourself. The only way that screaming could permanently damage your vocal chords is if you did it for hours almost every night for years. It would be very painful, and might eventually heal itself anyway (the body is amazingly resilient like that). There has to be a better way, though I don't know what that is.

Roman Legion

I understand why. But I hate to think of you hurting yourself. The only way that screaming could permanently damage your vocal chords is if you did it for hours almost every night for years. It would be very painful, and might eventually heal itself anyway (the body is amazingly resilient like that). There has to be a better way, though I don't know what that is.

Physically beating my own throat? ::p:

Silatuyok

Physically beating my own throat? ::p:

No no, I mean a less painful way! I'm wondering if it would be ethical/legal to hire a surgeon to remove your vocal chords. It seems like one of those things that should be allowed but probably isn't. Not that my idea helps your situation, but I'm just speculating..

Roman Legion

No no, I mean a less painful way! I'm wondering if it would be ethical/legal to hire a surgeon to remove your vocal chords. It seems like one of those things that should be allowed but probably isn't. Not that my idea helps your situation, but I'm just speculating..

I am always in some sort of pain, I should be used to it by now.. ;)

da_illest101

I remember before when people used to tell me this I used to do nothing. Now I reply back, seriously they are being rude to me, I don't see why I can't be as well