why you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend? why they care?

TAMPA-BAY

why are you single

If I had a gold brick for every time i have been asked that intrusive question I would be rich.LOL

Seriously tho I never get into other people business by asking those kinds of questions yet people are alwayse sticking their noses into my business by asking that sort of stuff.

Society is upsess with match makeing. chemestry be dam. All they want is to see pairs.

Havocan

No one asks that question to me, I think it's because of my rather cold, rejecting and off-putting appearance.

sadday

I just lie and say I'm too busy with school and stuff or I say I'm picky and haven't met anyone that I like.

Dodger

I do hate that I just can't talk to girls. What I hate more is when they show me up and talk to a random girl.

BashfulDoll

freestylemonster said:
^^ yeah that's true...It's like "Ryan, you're such a sweet guy. You're exactly the kind of guy I wanna marry....Someday! Right now I'm gonna go have hot steamy animal sex with that douchebag over there!!!!"

ROFL LMAO!! Love it :lol:

BashfulDoll

Re: why are you single

TAMPA-BAY said:
If I had a gold brick for every time i have been asked that intrusive question I would be rich.LOL

Seriously tho I never get into other people business by asking those kinds of questions yet people are alwayse sticking their noses into my business by asking that sort of stuff.

Society is upsess with match makeing. chemestry be dam. All they want is to see pairs.

LOL! I think the say the same thing in my head, but than i think well i don't stick my nose into other peoples business cuz i hate talking to people! rofl