working from home?

Steph21

does anybody here work from home, or do you know someone with ag that does? i really need to make some money for christmas and i want something to do lol, i can't find anything online :(

zeddi

I do work from home. I live in a small town and I work for our local newspaper. If you live in a small town you could look into writing articles for the paper or taking photos. I do believe larger newspaper pay people to take photos also. Might want to check your newspaper. There is also a company called Verety. I do not know where you live but you could check their website and see if that is an option for you. You take orders for McDonalds drive throughs from home. Their website is www.verety.com I am unable to do this option because I have small children at home who make too much noise, but if you live in a quiet house you could do this. I have also been looking for jobs online that are legitimate and it is difficult. I looked on monster.com for data entry jobs and found one, applied, but have not heard anything.
Good luck!!