Worried I'll never find love...

Englishman

I'm worried due to my hyperhidrosis condition that I'll never be able to find love. I find my condition to be that debilitating that I don't think I'll ever be able to accept myself for who I am, nevermind expect anybody else to.

It really worries me, it's not as if I'm an ugly person (inside and out), I just don't think I could deal with the embarrassment of anybody outside my family knowing about it...

And even if I do find somebody, I'll probably end up passing on my condition to my future child, ahhh how depressing...

Sorry to sound pitiful. :sad:

JohnnAY

Yea, sweaty pits aren't the most attractive thing. If we want to talk about hyperhidrosis triggers, dates are probably the worst possible situation. I'm in the same boat as you :/

jaim38

I'm on the same boat too. I have oily skin, dandruffs, and get sweat stains on my back and armpits. Both my brother and I inherited HH from my dad, so I'm assuming HH is a dominant gene not recessive. I feel sorry for any kids in the future who inherit my genes...

ukmale

Got it in my hands and feet. :(

I do believe there is treatment out there for that think I seen it on a ep of embarrassing bodys .. well sadly I was born with a non curable disability that just makes every girl laugh at me so it doesn't matter if its a night drunk on the dance floor or even dating for a few months all I get is laughed at so I know its hard but I have to come to terms knowing I will forever always be single and I don't wanna be but I am being forced to be so I see no point in dating or even trying as its heartbreaking just to fall head over heels for someone and then be laughed at .......... And sadly I am only 24 so will have to now live my whole life alone what about 60yrs every waking min being alone single to have no one to never be loved great what a great life I have for the next 60yrs

I know your pain dude its heartbreaking seeming happy couples or going to friends when they have wifes babies and I am forever going be alone what a future to look forward to every waking min is pure Hell for me