would girls really never give us a chance?

bulent

These days i'm playing an online game where players can also chat.So i was talking with a girl i met there who doesn't live far away from me and she started to ask personal questions about me.I dont know,maybe she liked me and wanted to know me better.But i felt really bad because i had nothing to tell her about myself.I told her about my situation and SA etc.Then she beat me and game was over!

I don't know about others much but i'm an extreme case wit no job,education,money etc..If you are like me; no..no chance at all.

Hoth said:
If you stop treating women like their only use/point is to date you or give you sex or whatever, then you won't have to worry about being hated by them. They may never love you, but they're just as capable of being your friends as men are. In fact I think they're a bit easier to get along with because they're socialized to be more understanding/forgiving of weakness and cowardice.

It seems from all your posts, however, that your only interest is in sexual relationships. That may, ironically, prevent you from getting to the point where the woman would be interested in a sexual relationship.

NO. THAT'S NOT TRUE! I have a lot of friends who just happen to be girls, and i never have any sexual relation :roll: (btw anyone there got a loaded gun so i can...you-know-what?)

I just remembered something that could help you all a bit when you're too scared to talk to a pretty girl:

I was watching keys to the VIP (It's a show where two "pick up artists" go against each other to see who is the better player, and there are 4 judges who judge them on their pick-up abilities) and one of the judges gave a little secret to help get rid of approach anxiety, so here it is:

If you see a girl but you're too scared to talk to her, just think of this: Some guy, somewhere is sick of her... Which helps you remember that they are people to with flaws and imperfections, they're not in any way perfect and expecting that from anyone is just CRAZY!!!

Rodox

Yes they would,I had a few girls liking me and I am the worst guy in social settings around these parts.

Spfreezes

Ventrilotwo said:
It's evolutionary for a girl to want a strong man and you can't blame them.

It makes me SICK to know that they are right and that they have no fault. Cause thats how the human nature is, blast! :cry:

NightTimeForever

It might be evolutionary--but when we say it is just that when we want an attractive women its us being "shallow." Then apparently evolution doesn't apply. I'm sorry, but wanting someone (for their looks) or just b/c they lack emotional vulnerability, all of that is shallow.

Argamemnon

Klaus said:
You guys don't need a woman now! Conquer social anxiety first.
Don't make my mistake.
I'm 32. It's clear that I won't conquer this disease, if I haven't been able to do so for 32 years. Should I wait till I'm 50, and then start looking for a partner?
freestylemonster said:
If you see a girl but you're too scared to talk to her, just think of this: Some guy, somewhere is sick of her... Which helps you remember that they are people to with flaws and imperfections, they're not in any way perfect and expecting that from anyone is just CRAZY!!!
I don't understand this fear of girls or women. I fear all people equally, it makes absolutely no difference to me....

redpine17

Some Girls Want A Guy That can stick up for them and protect them while some girls just love guys for who ever they are dont. Its bad to have a thought like that on your mind but take your time and find someone you like. and deserve to die i dont think so! everyone in this world has a place in it and you have a birth certificate to prove it!
Good Luck

Ventrilotwo

perhaps i was a bit harsh when i said deserve to die, we can still be productive. What we don't deserve is a spouse (and our punishment is fitting). But anyways some people say its shallow to like a girl for her looks... I mean I guess if you like a girl just for her looks it is, but if you like her looks and something else then you're just like 98% of guys. I never got this obsession with "liking someone for everything but their looks, but also liking their looks". It's stupid