would you sleep with someone

dean01

tricky subject for me. gonna be honest, thats what this is all about right! i slept with a girl when i was 12 and thought ide caught an std, turned out it was all in my mind, took me 18 years to get the nerve up to go to the docs and talk to someone, i only found out 6 months ago and the thought of sleeping with someone first date or not scares the life out of me!

Well I'm a guy, so naturally I'll agree to sleep with someone straight away if I got the opportunity and had the confidence to do it.

Tiercel

Another month of meditation has led me to a new conclusion:

Right about when she was trying to make her move, I'd hear Mom. "Luke, could you please walk Jack?" Even though I walk him every night around the same time, she still feels the need to ask.

Thus, by seemingly acquiescing to my mother's demands would I lose any opportunity presented to me.
:rolleyes:

Lost Girl

ditto this.

herpes? warts? hiv? aids? syphilis? ghonneria?

no thanks. i value my goodies.

People like to bring up stds as an obvious reason as to why one shouldn't sleep with someone so soon, yet I don't know of one single person who at a certain point in a courting relationship (I'm talking of sort of long-term here, and before sex) asked their would-be sexual partner to take an std test. I also don't know of one single person who uses anything but 'the pill' in a relationship, and what I mean by that is that STD protection - condoms, are not used. As soon as a person thinks they know someone it's like 'oh of course they don't have an std, he/she is so nice!!' and then it's unprotected sex galore, even if they had a previous notion in thier head that 'one shouldn't sleep with a stranger- you'll get AIDS!!1". Yet stds are still used as a reason to not have sex in the scenario we're discussing, despite the fact that a condom is arguably more likely to be used on a 'we just met' basis. Funny that :rolleyes:

dottie

yet I don't know of one single person who at a certain point in a courting relationship (I'm talking of sort of long-term here, and before sex) asked their would-be sexual partner to take an std test.

well now you know someone.

Pookah

That's why STDs continue to spread, people so willing to jump in the sack with just anyone, condoms aren't fullproof and should not be treated as such.

mrb

ill sleep with anything me :confused: plants animals , im not even bothered if its got a pulse :confused: well plants dont have a pulse do they :confused:

coyote

Another month of meditation has led me to a new conclusion:

Right about when she was trying to make her move, I'd hear Mom. "Luke, could you please walk Jack?" Even though I walk him every night around the same time, she still feels the need to ask.

Thus, by seemingly acquiescing to my mother's demands would I lose any opportunity presented to me.

Wait,.... what's your mom doing there?

Tiercel

Wait,.... what's your mom doing there?

I guess that was a bit unclear. She's telling me to walk our dog, Jack, while some random woman I just spent 12 hours with is about to put her moves on me.

And guys tend to avoid me in real life, too, so that is my dog I'm supposed to be walking....

coyote

Well, see, there's your problem - you need to find somewhere else to woo women - uhm, not around your mom.