would you sleep with someone

Pink_Paula

When i said

Someone sent me bad rep saying
[I have no comment for these foolish words]

Well excuse me i have the right to my own opinion. You could have at least left your name.

Well eff them Chloe! they obviously don't know you so they're just being silly sods by saying that!!!! I hope you know there are much more proplr that value your opinion on her than don't!

mrb

oh god please tell me lord why why , gary has his hands in the air , why do people get so cross about neg reps :confused: iv had a few but im not bothered , in fact id say i love them , anything for attention :D

Chlo

Banned
Thanks paula that means a lot to me hun!!
and mrb of course i am cross, i dont mind if people give me bad rep for a reason but this person has gave me bad rep because i answered a question with my opinion.

mrb

Thanks paula that means a lot to me hun!!
and mrb of course i am cross, i dont mind if people give me bad rep for a reason but this person has gave me bad rep because i answered a question with my opinion.

ok ill just um shut up and hide under the bed ::eek:: untill you calm down or the pots and pans will start flying :eek:

mrb

im not a mod or anything but this is going off topic :) and we dont all want to get into trouble do we , i mean look what the mods did to my avi :eek: thats what happens when your naughty on here ;)

Luke1993

When i said

Someone sent me bad rep saying
[I have no comment for these foolish words]

Well excuse me i have the right to my own opinion. You could have at least left your name.

hehe I found this person's choice of words there pretty funny. I'm sure they meant no harm, after all it's only rep! He's probably going to strike me next for this post! :eek:

Luna1740

The only times I've done it it has ended up being a very bad idea, so honestly it'll probably happen again just because I know me, but I don't really want it to

Ericisme

I probably wouldn't, it could really ruin the chances of making a relationship out of it.

Like, I'm a virgin, so I'd be terrible in bed, and sex on the first date could get her running.

Silentknight

No. Call me naive but I still believe that sex should only be for the people you feel really comfortable with and have trust in. No I'm not religious I may just be an anomaly in the male species. :)

not sure ... I don't think so unless it was someone I already knew well and had strong feelings for and it felt really 'right'. I'd really prefer to take things slowly and build up to that with someone though I think. Definitely have no interest in sex for the sake of it.
There's only one guy I ever want to be with now though anyway so we will do whatever feels right for the both of us at the time and it will be special.

Last edited:

mummylala

I did, i am now married to him... I had known him a long long time before we started goin out though..

I dont think i would have done though if i was just meeting up with him for the first time

EvilFlyingCow

Yes,as if I was dating the girl I would obviously be attracted to her and be wanting to form a relationship,and for me sex early on really breaks the ice anxiety wise.It's really helped in the past when it's happened.

Obviously I would only do it if the girl also wanted to move that fast,but I find once you sleep with someone..that's a big step,and after being naked with each other and being that intimate in brings down a lot of barriers we put up imo.

I totally agree with you on this.

recluse

No, for many reasons (not saying i would feel the urge) -

A) I feel uncomfortable being close/touch people i hardly know.
B) Even though i am not religious my morals tell me it's wrong.
C) I'd feel cheap and i think i would see the girl as cheap, i'd be wondering how many other guys she's been with.
D) I'd be terrified of getting some std or the girl getting pregnant.
E) I would be too anxious.
F) I can't see myself getting in the position in the first place.
G) I want to feel loved and i want to love back.

2+2=5

A) I feel uncomfortable being close/touch people i hardly know.

^^This is probably the thing that would stop me. My view is if the chemistry is there, then why not. But could someone break my SA barriers enough to make me feel this comfortable on the first date? I'm not so sure.