Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends (explain what)

• Fo shizzle ma nizzle (Yes)

• Total voters

redlady

Yo yo yo ma braz - i would fo sho say fo shizzle ma nizzle :lol:

Or for the more conservative - i would most definately start a relationship with someone who also had sp - It would be nice to be with someone with an intimate understanding of what i am going through. It's hard to explain what you are going through to someone who isn't going through it themselves.

elProscrito

2 people with sp in a relationship is too much. my children will most probably inherit the "shy gene" from us and i don't want them to suffer as i did, cause my parents are both kinda shy. but we could be our little support group, help each other treat sp and then break up. :?
but then, if i loved the girl no goddamn sp would stop me!
(hers, casue mine won't most probably let me approach her) :wink:

redlady

Yeah you have a good point there - the only relationships i have had have been with those who did not have sp and i must admit that i did like their 'go getter' attitude and it also had a positive influence on me as well. It's just that in those relationships i couldn't bring myself to divulge my 'secret illness'. Which is why i think i would like to be with someone with sp so that secret isn't there weighing on me. So we will just have to live an 'abnormal' existece together - i guess.

redlady

Yes that could be an outcome - which is positive. Any progress or success one accomplishes is an example to the other - 'hey look it's not impossible'. Also that sense of mutual understanding which is always invaluable.

4myself

I had a relationship with someone who had sp, it started off really well but he was very clingy and jealous which are traits I cant stand in guys so we broke up after a few months. It was nice for a while because there was no pressure to go anywhere or meet all his friends etc or being bugged because I dont talk much. The mutual understanding is a good thing, I would probably date someone with sp again as long as they weren't jealous lol.

Boundless

I voted yes,rather be withsome one who has/is going through same thing,if there allas kind as people on here anyway :p

[MrT]I pitty the f00 who voted no![/MrT] :lol:

Neebo

Yes I would definitely have a relationship with someone who had SA/SP. It would be very ideal to be going out with someone who is going through the same problem as you :)

nerdgirl178

Two people with SA would be unhealthy, I think. But it all depends. Relationships need to bring the best out of each other and it would be hard for two people suffering from an anxiety disorder to overcome it, well I guess it all depends though. I would try it if I feel it is worth it.