wow

marki

Im soo happy, cause i had a very nice conversation with a cute,nice and handsome guy out off my class, i just talked with him very spontanious (without stuttering once!!) and we talked about lots of fun things..that feels sooo good, Im just so happy and excited now :D

I wish i could feel like this forever!!

redlady

I wish you could feel that way forever too!! :D I wish we could get a hold of moments like that and gently coax and woo them into staying with us. No seriously i am happy for you - it sounds like you had a very lovely moment - i hope that they continue for you with and without this handsome young man :wink:

Hurricane

A girl came sit next to me in university even though there was plenty of room left! For a moment I felt special...we said some things to eachother but not much, guess we were both shy, it felt good though

Joszax

Moments like those are unfortunately rare, for me at least, but when they happen, they are wonderful. I actually had a similar experience on monday. I had this great conversation with a very energetic (and cute!) girl. I danced in my room, became euphoric, and for awhile didn't have the slightest anxiety. Life is definitely worth living for such moments.

Chilling__Echo

woooo

get em girl :D 8)

i love moments like that. it gives me alot of confidence that will last me through those times of low self esteem :|

keep us posted!

remember, go after him with the RARR attitude, guys love that :wink: tee hee

marki

yeah those moments are absolutely great! i have a frozen smile on my face all day long :D

Thank you all for your nice comments :D

Things are going very well, he alreaddy asked me my msn! :D

hehe :D i also never heard aboud the RARR attitude..tell me about it :D

yeh plz explain, I’m really curious about this ‘RARR attitude’ and whether it would work on me… actually a nice girl just coming up and talking to me would work no matter what :wink: