write a love letter ...

mrb

pretend your in love with someone , it can be anyone get those creative juices flowing , a girl a man ? i think a lot of people here would be good at it :) ill do one , ok the scene me and a girl have been parted for a few months so here we go ;) ........... hello darling how are you , im counting the days till we meet again , my life is really quite empty without you babe , i long for your touch , the closeness i feel whilst holding your hand , do you remember our first date babe , i do how shy i was , how you made me realise how easy it was to just be myself , god i love you for that , ill always love you , im in a daze most days , life without you by my side seems quite meaninless , hey babe do you remember that picnic we went to in the contry , i drove past there yesterday , i stopped the car pulled up just to start reminiscing about it all , i could just see you there pretty as a picture , with your hair blowing in the wind , your laughter , your smile , the love in your eyes as you looked at me kissed me held my hand , its seems a lifetime ago since i saw you darling but its only been a few weeks .... ill go now but know this were ever you go what ever you do , ill be there with you , always and forever all my love hugs and kisses gary xxxxxxxx .......... right then spw theres mine beat that :D

I can probably attempt something except that I've never been in love before... so no matter how it is, it'll still be just something not real.

mrb

I can probably attempt something except that I've never been in love before... so no matter how it is, it'll still be just something not real.

now with your writing skills mate would do a great love letter ;) go on try it i dare you ;)

AimeeSP

oh dont belive all the lies about me on here :) im only 17

Oh dear. :) a year to young for me then dude! ;)

Here's my letter! Just gonna make it up its not about anyone. :)

Dear *insert name*

I love you.

Aimee.

mrb

Oh dear. :) a year to young for me then dude! ;)

Here's my letter! Just gonna make it up its not about anyone. :)

Dear *insert name*

I love you.

Aimee.

that just blew mine away :eek: oh your good dude very good.........

AimeeSP

first you have to learn to write little one :D gazza runs :eek:

Hey I can write perfect English. ::p: It's storys i have a problem with hehehe my mind goes blank.

And i agree Dronee is a very talented writer he could write an awesome letter!

now with your writing skills mate would do a great love letter ;) go on try it i dare you ;)

Haha thanks.. ok I'll try something..

They say that a blind man when he is given sight is often at once amazed, confused, frightened and grateful all at once... That the blind man never knew what he never knew. The colors stare at him staring back bewildered. He sees shapes and images for which he has been saying the names of... but he had no idea could be so vivid. A thousand and one stimuli and myriad sensations...

And that is how it was when I saw you. I was like the blind man except that there was nothing physically wrong with my eyes. They'd just been jaded by experience... that great instrument of dulling and culling the common man like myself.... But you, you're the beauty that has awakened me. And as beautiful as your body is, your soul is more wonderful by far. Your spirit sings and I listen in rapt attention. If there was a heavenly choir, I lack the imagination to see how they could surpass this melody.

They say that it's God who has placed love and mercy between man and woman. I'm a man of little faith, but you seem to have enough for both of us. You saw and loved the best in me and nurtured the rest of me so that I could be whole once more. And now my eyes are open. I see the clouds as they float gently across the skies like us to their unknown destination. I see the emerald lakes glittering in the sunlight, their shimmer though mighty still less than the sparkle in your eyes... that sparkle that even the physically blind can see because it speaks with a language that almost transcends the five senses... I see the trees swaying in the wind, gentle as your soft words of encouragement to me and mine to you. I see so many things that I've not seen before because I was blind to the miracles that happened around me everyday.

But most of all, I see you and all that you could. If only you can see yourself through my eyes. You may not be the woman for whom wars are started... but only because you're the kind of woman for whom wars are ceased. The peacemaker, nurturer and the one of noble character... well may that sound like an exaggeration but it is true that you've stopped the battles raging in my head. Cynicism has died and gone to Heaven. You may not see it in yourself, but I'll be there to show it in each and every way I can. You are the one for me and I love you so. I can only hope that in time, you'll see just how much I do... and may our love blossom evergreen...

Very hard to do since I've never actually been in love... but hey.. you asked for it. haha..

Last edited:

mrb

Haha thanks.. ok I'll try something..

They say that a blind man when he is given sight is often at once amazed, confused, frightened and grateful all at once... That the blind man never knew what he never knew. The colors stare at him staring back bewildered. He sees shapes and images for which he has been saying the names of... but he had no idea could be so vivid. A thousand and one stimuli and myriad sensations...

And that is how it was when I saw you. I was like the blind man except that there was nothing physically wrong with my eyes. They'd just been jaded by experience... that great instrument of dulling and culling the common man like myself.... But you, you're the beauty that has awakened me. And as beautiful as your body is, your soul is more wonderful by far. Your spirit sings and I listen in rapt attention. If there was a heavenly choir, I lack the imagination to see how they could surpass this melody.

They say that it's God who has placed love and mercy between man and woman. I'm a man of little faith, but you seem to have enough for both of us. You saw and loved the best in me and nurtured the rest of me so that I could be whole once more. And now my eyes are open. I see the clouds as they float gently across the skies like us to their unknown destination. I see the emerald lakes glittering in the sunlight, their shimmer though mighty still less than the sparkle in your eyes... that sparkle that even the physically blind can see because it speaks with a language that almost transcends the five senses... I see the trees swaying in the wind, gentle as your soft words of encouragement to me and mine to you. I see so many things that I've not seen before because I was blind to the miracles that happened around me everyday.

But most of all, I see you and all that you could. If only you can see yourself through my eyes. You may not be the woman for whom wars are started... but only because you're the kind of woman for whom wars are ceased. The peacemaker, nurturer and the one of noble character... well that can sound like an exaggeration but it is true that you've stopped the battles raging in my head. Cynicism has died and gone to Heaven. You may not see it in yourself, but I'll be there to show it in each and every way I can. You are the one for me and I love you so. I can only hope that in time, you'll see just how much I do... and may our love blossom evergreen...

Very hard to do since I've never actually been in love... but hey.. you asked for it. haha..

:eek: i knew you could do it mate ;) now that was good ......

lyricalliaisons

I don't think I could write a love letter unless I was actually in a relationship & in love with someone, or had something to go on. Like if I was given an assignment in a class to write a love letter & told what the person was like (their traits, mannerisms, looks, etc.). I couldn't write one purely off the top of my head. It would probably be easier if I wasn't so inexperienced lol.

philly2bits

I don't think I could ever write a real love letter. I suck when it comes to sappy stuff. I prefer to let actions speak louder then words anyways.

mrb

I don't think I could write a love letter unless I was actually in a relationship & in love with someone, or had something to go on. Like if I was given an assignment in a class to write a love letter & told what the person was like (their traits, mannerisms, looks, etc.). I couldn't write one purely off the top of my head. It would probably be easier if I wasn't so inexperienced lol.

yes but this is the thing lol , pretend you are , we all have needs feelings , you say your inexperienced , but inexperienced people fall in love ... just write a letter that gets all those built up feelings out , you want to fall in love we all do :) so write a letter to some imaginary person that you have fallen for ... dont tell me you havent had some crush on a guy over the years , weather some bloke on tv or real ...... go on do it lolzzzzz write your feelings that you would love to say to a guy out ;)..... oi i did it so its your turn :cool:

I am curious do love letters work for all women?

If I were sent a love letter I am not sure how I would take it,
knowing me I would probably think it be a bit corny.

However as Dronee I do not think I have ever been in love.

LazyHermitCrab

hey. when i was walking and looked at the grass, i thought of your beautiful eyes. just, everything is perfect about you. i can't wait until i see you again and hold you closely and make another sweet memory with you.. blah!!!!!!!!!