wut to do on xmas and newyears

Anonymous

Hey in about 1 week I will be off to texas and mexico only problem is i dont wanna go because I have sp up the ash.anyways my question is my mom is ganna make me go to the family gatherings on xmas and newyears but like when its 12 at midnight during xmas n newyears everybody will be huggin and laughing and just showing love while am all nervous because am around so many peopel.wut should i do when that time comes?i wish i could just stay here at my house in front of the comp them nights but i cant.also how many of you dont have a job or have any friends or dont even go outside because of sp
?

Anonymous

well... I'd love to be doing some pretty female on new years... but I guess that won't be happening

mystery

hi sic
Just wanna tell ya that i know ho u feel. I dreaded new year, actually this year have been the worst year in my life.. i should be greatful (that is my positive side thinking) But it would be much easier to be taken to the dark side of things... i still struggling to get a job (just quitted my last job last week but that is another story), havent had any real friends for the past 1 and a 1/2 year.. post graduation days sucks.. plus i have SP.. now i feel like crying, just can't settle on with people..
plus my birthday is on the 2nd January..
I hope i am not gonna feel sorry for myself, being where i am now..no friends, no money, no work, no one cares..on my birthday..........sorry, i should be positive.. hope u stay strong.. i would to..

Anonymous

Is today your Birthday mystery? I hope you get happier and TRY to have a Happy Birthday, and a happier year!

LilMissTragic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIIIIIIIIRTHDAY TO MYSTERY FOR THE SECOND OF JANUARY.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Hey, I hope ya liked that cause I dont sing to just anyone ya know.
You will always have us SP lot :)

Dill

Hey sic
I know exactly how you feel. I am petrified about leaving the house. IT SUCKS. I hate this time of the year. So lonely. DAMN , I need a girlfriend :D