www.socialanxietymatch.com

Human_Being

It's a free new friendship/dating site specifically for people with SA.

There aren't all that many users at the minute, but it's growing every day.

Boundless

This was in the wrong section,i moved to to the correct one incase your wondering why it isnt where you left it.

Danfalc

Banned
I think its a really good idea... :) I mean its hard to just come out with im sp.. when your just starting to date someone in real life,well i would find it difficult anyway.I know you cant chose who you fall for either but.... if i was well enough and ready to date id like to date someone with sp so we could understood and support each other.

Ahmed

woow, thats cool, 2 f**ked up people dating, thats would be a great life..

Sign me up man...

Boundless

My g/f also suffers from sa and we get on great thanks,so i guess your wrong about it been a bad thing.

cocobeware

Well i signed up :D Your'e right though it seems like there isn't very many people,I sent messages to every single sa girl in the uk,I think there was about 5 lol but nobody seems to have replied :( But i think it will get better once more people join. Well i bloody hope so anyway or i'm f*"ked. :roll:

bluegirl

finally!!!

someone like me can actually start dream about meeting a guy.. OH! no!! that's too much for me.. I am just happy something like this actually exists!!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Who said there should be a dating site for people with SA...

(It appears to be down at the moment. )