X-day challenge thread

Ithior

As most of you probably know, it's usually easier to stick to something when other people know you're doing it.

I thought this thread could be used for those challenges that don't last more than a few days and thus making a new thread for each one of them seems a bit pointless.

Well, my challenge will be to find out how much I can learn about a particular subject in 3 days. I decided to do this because this is the last exam of my bachelor's and it won't have any impact on my final average (unless I fail), so I was a bit unmotivated to study for it. I don't have any specific goal for my mark on the exam (since sometimes the teachers ask stuff that wasn't even part of the program), I just want to see if I'm capable of getting comfortable around a certain subject in just a few days. I'll evaluate how well this challenge went after I take the exam next monday.

If you have any sort of small challenges you want to accomplish in a few days, post them!

springk

I wonder why no one has taken up a challenge.

^ how was your exam? How did your challenge went?

My challenge will be, To drink at least 8 glass of water. Sounds silly but I know how much deficient I am and how I ignore drinking water. I have been seeing my water intake, and by monitoring (lol the word), I see I have now started taking 6 or 7 glass of water.
I wish it becomes a default habit in me to drink more water.

Ithior

It didn't go very well, not because I didn't know the subject but because the exam was pretty weird. I think I managed to learn a lot about the subject in those three days, I was just unlucky in the exam.

Either way, my mark was enough to maintain my average. I already got my bachelor's degree.