You think YOUR life is crap crashmodem?

kim819

Your not the only one "crashmodem"!!! Stop with the 'oh,i'm so lonely and sad and I can't get a girlfriend and my life is so bad!" You make me so friggin pissed off! I lost my dad to ALS when I was 4, I had to grow up alone with a severly depressed and sick alcoholic, who died when I was 15 and I had to be the one to find her,to see her laying there on the floor,when I thought that day was just going to be a day when we had our usual shopping trip,but no,I didn't know she was going to be dead on me the next day,did I!!!!!!!!!! I was taken away a few times when I was growing up with all of this, put into foster homes with complete strangers, and I was completely frightened all of the friggin time! No one cared about me, family ,friends, no one!!!! When my mother died do you think anyone cared about me,no!!!!! They just shipped me off like some friggin animal to a psych. center, and my friggin family wouldn't even take me in,l so I had to be thrown in more homes with more strangers! Now all I have for family is a mentally ill brother, who I have to watch suffer all the time and I can't help him! How's that for a life,uh???? But you know what? Even after all of this horrible nightmarish stuff I have been through in my life, I don't complain,whine, or act like my life has been the only bad one, because there is a little boy or girl in some country right now,crying every day and night because he or she is so hungry,sick and scared. They may have no parents either. They might not even make it to their fifth birthday. So who am I to bit** about my problems?! I'm trying my darn hardest to get over being so sad and scared all the time,but it's not going to help me if I just let myself be so depressed everyday. I have to be strong for myself because all I have is myself. It is alot easier just to give up and cry boo hoo for the rest of my life. But only the weak do that. Like they say,only the strong survive.

Flax

Maybe my theory about jthompson02 being crashmodem was wrong. Maybe crash does cause a lot of anger in people. The only thing that bothers me about him is that he makes tons of topics instead of just posting all of his frustrations in the "my life sucks" topic. I think people should be able to complain, but when you do nothing about it after complaining then I don't think you should be able to. I mean if your life sucks change it. I know people think they are stuck and they can't do anything, but that's wrong. If you truly think about life you'll realize that there are no limitations. On the road there are lines seperating lanes, but there's nothing stopping you from driving with the line under your car. These borders causing SA sufferers to have miserable lives are fake. Your life sucks as long as you keep it that way. Stop whatever causes you grief or change your thoughts that lead you to grief about something. Adapt and survive or your gonna die. Well, maybe not die, but you'll die inside. Were not slaves, we can do what we want.

Adam

Although your point is valid there is no need to create a new thread just to bash the guy.

Crimefish

I think everyone has a right to think their life sucks. Just 'cause someone else's life is worse, doesn't make your life any better.
Just a thought, please don't hit me.

crashmodem

you know what... I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE PICKING ON ME BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE CRAP.. I THINK THE PEOPLE WHO PUT ME DOWN HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO IS MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER ABOUT PUTTING OTHERS DOWN. I AGREE MY PROBLEMS MAY NOT BE AS SERIOUS AS SOME OTHERS, BUT MY PROBLEMS I AM SURE EVERYONE SHARES.. SO SCREW YOU IF YOU THINK THAT I AM JUST COMPLAINING.. AND AS FOR THE WEAK MUST BE WEEDED OUT AND THE STRONG MUST SURVIVE, SO EVERYONE WHO KILLS THEMSELVES ARE CONSIDERED WEAK? YOU HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS IF YOU THINK THAT PICKING ON ONE INDIVIDUAL IS GOING TO MAKE YOUR PROBLEMS GO AWAY... I AM F***ING TIRED OF PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO..

SO IF YOU AREN'T WILLING TO HELP.. THEN KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF...

Jess333

Kim,

I am really sorry you had to go through all of that. Just reading that brings tears to my eyes. The tears you must have cried for everything.

But never give up and don't let these experiences swallow you whole. You must cycle through that emotional pain and heal it and embrace your life and work towards being happy., you have a chance to be happy and peaceful, believe me. I went through some stuff too and things are getting better each day.

Peace be in your heart.

Jessica

If you ever want support or whatever or just to chat im me at [email protected]

Jess333

I can TOTALLY understand the reaction to get ANGRY with someone who thinks they have it worst, especially seeing that reaction from people who have seen major hardships.. believe me I guess I could be considered one of them. But! If that's what helps the person along his/her way (to release that negative energy in little bits, etc), then that's what they need to do to feel better, fighting them on it or complaining will only waste our energy or upset us, and we need all the positive energy we can get.

AND! I also believe that people have the right to express their anger as well! This helps them validate their pain and hurt as well as try to teach a lesson to the person who's doing a lot of complaining but doing nothing about it. I just think telling someone to kill themsevles is wrong and disgusting behavior, which is what Jthompson did.

Anonymous

Hi Crash and everyone.

I actually think that like everyone you have the right to be who you are.. Expressing how you really feel, whether that be happy positive or sad and depressed. Itis your right.. Whether it offends other's or not is not your responsibility. You bring up personal issues that are bothering you. I see keep searching for a workable realistic solution to your own unique problem. Perhaps you could write down a list of issues you want to tackle in order of importance and then focus on one at a time. However we all know that at the end of the day it comes down to us. We all have to start somewhere.

crashmodem

well its really hard to change when your mind doesn't want to change, you are in conflict. I don't think i could rely on myself in doing anything to help myself right now.

Anonymous

Kim, I think it wrong of you to want others to keep their emotions bottled up just because you don't think it is severe enough of a problem. What you think about others' problems is much different for the person dealing with them. Just relax a little and allow others to freely express themselves, since most of us are unable to in real life as it is.

Anonymous

This is not supposed to be a contest on who has the worst life, but a forum to help eachother out. Some are better abled to handle problems than others. Some of us, such as myself, don't feel comfortable on sharing our past tragedies etc... but we share a common problem at hand.

Anonymous

My life is fine, thanks...

Don't know who is impersonating me, but I have a pretty nice life about now,,, and before anybody starts talking about "you're not the only Crashmodem," please go to crashmodem.com and pull up a "whois" search.

Anyway, every once in a while I pull a google search on myself to see who is impersonating me, since I have trademarked "crashmodem" and drop in to see what is going on.

Anyway, I hope y'alls lives get better.

Crash

Remus

Staff member
I think crashmodem should moan all he likes if he feels better about it, no ones forcing anyone to read his posts afterall

Anonymous

kim819 said:
Your not the only one "crashmodem"!!! Stop with the 'oh,i'm so lonely and sad and I can't get a girlfriend and my life is so bad!" You make me so friggin pissed off! I lost my dad to ALS when I was 4, I had to grow up alone with a severly depressed and sick alcoholic, who died when I was 15 and I had to be the one to find her,to see her laying there on the floor,when I thought that day was just going to be a day when we had our usual shopping trip,but no,I didn't know she was going to be dead on me the next day,did I!!!!!!!!!! I was taken away a few times when I was growing up with all of this, put into foster homes with complete strangers, and I was completely frightened all of the friggin time! No one cared about me, family ,friends, no one!!!! When my mother died do you think anyone cared about me,no!!!!! They just shipped me off like some friggin animal to a psych. center, and my friggin family wouldn't even take me in,l so I had to be thrown in more homes with more strangers! Now all I have for family is a mentally ill brother, who I have to watch suffer all the time and I can't help him! How's that for a life,uh???? But you know what? Even after all of this horrible nightmarish stuff I have been through in my life, I don't complain,whine, or act like my life has been the only bad one, because there is a little boy or girl in some country right now,crying every day and night because he or she is so hungry,sick and scared. They may have no parents either. They might not even make it to their fifth birthday. So who am I to bit** about my problems?! I'm trying my darn hardest to get over being so sad and scared all the time,but it's not going to help me if I just let myself be so depressed everyday. I have to be strong for myself because all I have is myself. It is alot easier just to give up and cry boo hoo for the rest of my life. But only the weak do that. Like they say,only the strong survive.

You tell crashmodem not to 'whine' but you go on to tell us all about your problems and complain about your life. I think it's great to share our stories but don't be a hypocrite and criticise for what you also do! This is a place where we can talk about our problems and get peoples advice and help. We all have something in common here and it's not nice to put people down for saying how they feel. Everyone goes through crap in their life and no one has a right to say that their life is worse when we have no idea what other people feel. im sorry that u have had a hard life but it does not give u a right to tell someone to stop talking. Many people may disagree but it has been said that depression is the ultimate form of selfishness and many people with sa are depressed. i know i am quite selfish because i have spent so long living in my head and coping on my own. but i understand the need to whine and moan because no one else cares really. we know what it feels like to be scared to face life so we should be free to let it all out here. lets all be nice.xxxxxxx

Anonymous

kim819 said:

Anonymous

yeah , sometimes i think: "fuck being nice"
but i guess i can never explode in anger. an the few times i do so i hate myself. it bothers me myself screaming to other peoples rather than other peoples screaming at me.
Whenever i'm mad and i explode in a neurosis stage. i always end up mad with myself. Even if i was right. I love/hate anger. but lately i'm not liking it at all, i dont know what i'm saying. anger just takes you suddenly that's the way it is. Screw it all for the next 5 minutes.